Chapter 39 - Together

DALE FYRON'S POV

" I came here first, you should wait for your turn." I heard Shin hissed inside Katria's house.

" What the heck! I'm the most handsome guy in the world so you should entertain me first." Cohen said arrogantly.

I entered their house with a love letter on my hand and a guitar."Excuse me. I think you two should get out of my way because she's going to entertain me first before you." I looked at them seriously and turned my gaze on Kat.

I smiled as I gave her my letter and her face lightened when she realized what is it. I pulled her wrist gently and motioned her to sit on their sofa. The two just crossed their arms with irritation on their face. I sat beside her and put my guitar on my lap. I started strumming it, practicing the chorus.

" Walang kapatiran dito, kuya. Parehas lang tayong manliligaw niya kaya matuto kang pumila." Cohen glared at me but I just rolled my eyes. So what?!

" Just shut up, dude. It's my way on courting her so you're out of it." I answered without looking at him.

" But it's unfair. We arrived here first so you must do it right after we're done." That Shin interrupted.

" Whatever. I'll surely win so just back out." Tiningnan ko siya na para bang sigurado na ako sa sinabi ko.

" Are you going to sing a song for me?." She suddenly asked with an amused reaction. She's so cute.

" Hmmm. It's just a chorus, though. We won't take too long since we still have classes to attend." I answered smilingly." Just listen. I'm not that good in singing so don't judge me." I heard her chuckled. It's music to my ears.

I strummed my guitar again and feel the song." Beautiful girls, all over the world. I could be chasin' but my time would be wasted. They got nothing on you, baby. Uh.. Uh... nothing on you, baby." I looked at her and I saw her faced turns to red. Pffttt. She's blushing.

" They must say, hi and I might say hey. But you shouldn't worry about what they say. Cause they got nothin' on you, baby. Nothing on you baby." I finished strumming the guitar and smiled at her. She bit her lower lip, avoiding to smile.

" How was it?." I smirked as I asked her.

She immediately looked away."I-It's... uhh great. You have a nice voice. I like it."

" If you like my voice then how about me?." I pursed my lips to avoid smiling. Shit.

" Ugh. Cut that crap! Kami naman ang asikasuhin mo, Kat. Hindi porket mahal mo si kuya, magpapadala kana sa kanya. We court you first, just to let you remember."

My brows frowned because I'm irritated on Cohen's voice. I forgot, they're still here. What should I do to make them stop courting her?! She's only mine. Fuck it.

" Hindi naman sa nagpapadala ako sa kanya." She stood up on the sofa and faced them." But I love the way he courted me. He did some efforts for it. You know?." she added that made me hide my smile.

" What? Just because of one letter and a little song? I don't understand." Shin shook his head.

She let out a sigh." Sa probinsya kase namin, ang pamamaraan ng panliligaw ay ang pagharana sa'ming mga babae at pagbibigay ng mga sulat-kamay. How I wished that I could experience it and I didn't expect that Daron would do it. But don't worry, I still appreciate the way you court me. Why wouldn't I? You made the best that you can."

Thanks to my little bro, he told me about this. Now, I have a big chance that I could win over them. All I have to do is to make her fall inlove with me, and I'm surely sure that I'll get her sweetest 'yes'.