Epilogue

" Alin ba dito ang susuotin ko?."

My brows frowned when she raised the two bikinis in front of me, it was red while the other one was black. Is she asking me to choose one of it? Damn. The two of them suits her well.

" Don't wear something like that, love. There are many guys outside and they might stare at you. I hate it." I turned my back on her to hide my reaction. Tatawanan niya lang naman ako.

" But tita told me to take a picture of me while wearing this. Kailangan may masend ako sa kanya kundi baka magalit siya. Love naman, sige na." She hugged me from my back that's why I hold her hand and turned around.

" Why do you have to wear this?! It shows some parts of your body and I don't like it. Do you really want me to get jealous, huh?!." I raised my eyebrow at her and as what I've expected, she just laughed at me.

" Natural, nasa beach tayo. Anong gusto mong suotin ko?! Jacket at saka pajama?! Like duh!." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest.

" Exactly." I get my shirt and was about to walk away when she suddenly grabbed my arm and looked at me with pleading eyes, she even pouting...... Fuck." Don't gave me that kind of look, love. It's my weakness, you know that." I added and looked away.

" Promise, I won't look at them. Sa'yo lang ako titingin basta payagan mo lang akong suotin 'to. Love! First time kong magsuot nito kaya pagbigyan mona." Pinulupot niya ang kamay niya sa braso ko at nagpapadyak. She's acting like a kid, again.

I let out a sigh and just nodded."Fine. I couldn't say no to you, as always. Just wear a bath robe when we get outside, just remove it whenever you want to swim. I'm watching over you, love."

" Yay! Thank you." She gave me a peck on my lips before getting the black bikini and went inside the cr. Akala ko ba ako yung pipili kung ano ang susuotin niya?!

I just shook my head and change my clothes into all black with a pair of slippers. It's hard to walk on the sand if I'll wear shoes because I find it hassle. I know it would took several minutes for her to finish fixing herself that's why I just waited for her outside.

I've already planned for this ever since last week so everything was finally settled. We're having a three days vacation here on the twins resort, the place where I was forced to join. All of here was free since they considered this as their monthsary gift for us. Today is December 28, our 4th monthsary to be exact. Good thing the first semester just ended that's why we could have so much time to spend for each other. Raizer and Akken wanted to come with us but I didn't agree since we're on a date and they're just going to ruin the mood.

" I'm done, let's eat. Excited na'kong mag-swimming."

I immediately looked at her and I almost dropped my phone when I saw her body. Agad naman akong umiwas ng tingin at napalunok ng paulit-ulit. Shit. She's so fucking sexy.

" R-Right.... I'm hungry. The food is ready downstairs so we must go now." I said and was about to walk when she stopped me." What is it?? Is there something wrong?." I asked but she just shook her head.

" Does the bikini suits me? Hindi ko kase masabi sa sarili ko na bagay sa'kin kase wala akong self-esteem. Mukha rin namang hindi kase kahit ikaw hindi nga makatingin." She pouted and played her fingers that made me bit my lower lip. I find her cute whenever she's doing that.

" Not, it's not like that. I-I was just.... feeling awkward because of your outfit. But it looks good on you, I promise that. Come here." I came closer to her and hugged her but not that tight because I could feel her.... nevermind.

" Ano ba 'yan! Kahit ako hindi nga komportable sa suot kong 'to. Basta, kapag natapos na yung picture taking ko mamaya magbibihis kaagad ako. You also seem uncomfortable with my looks right now." She's good in observing that she could even read my reaction. Ganun ba talaga ako kahalata?!