Chapter 20 - Hidden Secret

DALE FYRON'S POV

I immediately grabbed her hand inside the mansion and looked at her with confusion in my eyes. I don't really know what exactly happen but I'm sure that someone bullied her. She won't be like this if nothing happened. I know that she's a dumb sometimes, but she wouldn't do something like that on herself.

" Now tell me, what happened?." I asked coldly. She's used on the way I talk that's why it's just nothing to her.

" Napagtripan lang pero hindi naman masyadong malala. Eto lang naman ang ginawa niya." she answered, pertaining on her looks.

" Ano?! Sinong nantrip sa'yo ate at bubugbugin ko." Akken exclaimed.

She shooked her head and smiled."Hindi, okay lang 'no. Ngayon lang naman 'to... siguro." she murmured the last word but I heard it clear.

" Pa'nong napagtripan?! You're not even a nerd or a sort kind of a weak girl. How did it happen? May nagawa ka bang mali o ano?." Shael asked with an irritating voice.

I won't deny the fact that Katria is not just an ordinary girl. She can do whatever she want, an extraordinary to be exact. No one could control her, instead she could control them. But the thing is, she doesn't have any power to do it. Mahirap lang siya kaya pwede pa rin siyang tapak tapakan ng iba. Hindi lang siguro siya nanlaban dahil alam niyang ikakapahamak niya 'yun dahil scholar lang siya.

" Isip-bata lang ang mga 'yun. Mga walang magawa sa buhay nila kaya nant-trip nalang ng iba. Kahit kailan hindi ako gumawa ng hindi maganda, sila lang ang nauna." she said and rolled her eyes.

" Pinatulan mo ba?." This time, Raizer asked.

" Sumagot lang ako pero hindi ako lumaban. Ang kikitid ng utak nila kaya walang sense kung lalaban ako sa kanila." She crossed her arms and when she realized that her uniform was full of dirty stuffs..... she puckered.

" Palaban nga naman, tsk. Did you know what are their course? Nakasulat 'yun sa ID nila." Napailing si Cohen.

" Stella Marie Penelope, BM student. Yung dalawang alalay niyang si Precious na ex mo at si Angel ay hindi ko alam. Pati na rin yung dalawang lalake."

We both shocked on what she've said. Shit. That girl is a spoiled brat. No one could dare to stop what she's doing. Wether it's good or not. I don't have a good perspective on her. She's just bugging the hell out of me. I even rejected her so many times but still, it doesn't work. Hinayaan ko nalang siya dahil wala naman akong pakialam sa kanya. Ignoring her is the only option that I could do.

" Since when did she saw you?." I asked.

" Nung first day nakita ko sila pero hindi nila ako napansin. Tapos nung second day nagulat nalang ako ng magsalubong kami, hindi niya naman ako nakilala agad at sinabing pamilyar lang daw ako kaya nagmamadali akong umalis nun. Madalas kaming magkita dahil palagi siyang pumupunta sa building namin, ewan ko kung bakit. I even thought that I'm that special for her to do some efforts just to start a quarrel with me." she smirked. Is she happy for what happened o she's just irritated?! Whatever it is she should avoid that girl as soon as possible.

" Magbihis ka na muna ate, ang lagkit mo nang tingnan. Mamaya na lang natin ipagpatuloy ang pag-uusap." She looked at Akken ang nodded.

" Sige, magbihis na rin kayo. Tatawagin ko nalang ulit kayo kapag kakain na." She grabbed her bag and and walk away but before she could do that, I said something that made her stop.

" Stay away from her if you dont want to make your life miserable." I didn't know what is she feeling after hearing what I've said. The only thing I know is that I saw her closed her fists.