20 ♚ Discomfort

: 20

— Discomfort 

"But Kenji-san!" the girl on television sobbed, looking deeply into the eyes of her on-screen boyfriend. (Who was being played by Hideki Ryuga).

Then it switched to commercial.

"Kenji has been brought to you by: Cosme Misa-"

"Yay! That's me!" Misa cheered.

You could see that the advertisement was pretty fitting for Misa, with the all the makeup and cute costumes and all. 

Then Lawliet started mimicking it. (A/N: Remember that episode? Hah ;D) 

"Gah!" you quickly looked away and started turning red.

"What's wrong?" Lawliet asked you with the banana peel still in his mouth.

"W-what was..." 

After a few seconds of awaiting the end to your sentence in silence, he simply turned back to the television and was at it again.

Lawliet sure knows how to make things awkward. In fact, I think it's his specialty, you thought.

"Ryuzaki, the commercial is almost over," Light broke in conveniently.

"Is that so?" 

"Fun's over!" Misa giggled, snatching the banana peel from him.

Lawliet looked so focused while he was planning things. This time it was about how they where going to arrest Higuchi. He was the man in the Yotsuba group found guilty of being the current Kira.

"______? ______." Light whispered several times into your ear, hinting you to speak.

"Huh?"

"Your thoughts? On the plan?"

"I like it. Now the only thing we have to do is ask Matsuda about it..."

"Well then we're done," Lawliet took a bite of a strawberry.

"Since when do you eat fruit, Ryuzaki?" you nudged his arm, trying to lighten the mood. He only sat there, in his usual position, with a dumbfounded expression.

"It was a joke, jeez." 

"I know it was," Lawliet patted your shoulder and finished off his strawberry.

"I'm so bored, Raito-kun." Misa yawned as she sat on Light's lap, "Oh! I have an idea! Let's go on a double date!"

There she was with that again.

"Light is my date, of course! So that means _______ and Ryuzaki have to pair up," she grinned, pointing at the two of you.

Light rolled his eyes while Lawliet stared blankly. He got up after about ten seconds and took your hand.

"Where are we going?"

"That double date that Misa suggested," He sighed.

Knowing Lawliet, he probably just wanted to get it over with. If you didn't, Misa would be blabbering about it for the rest of the night.