Arnold and Matilda

Editor’s Note: HOLIDAY CHAPTERS COMING UP SOONJ! Just wanted to thank the fans againJ! Keep reading it means a lot to Amanda and I.  I wanted to dedicate this chapter to Miss_Angel because she is like my Wattpad bestie! And she is a Trencher-Directioner, we are an extremely hard race to find :)!  

"Holy shit dude look at this." I heard come from the door it wasn't Josh's voice. And he was still in bed we were still intertwined. I kept my eyes closed.

"Oh my god," that was Ian. Why was Ian here and how'd he get in here?

"Looks like our little Joshie is growing up," and that was Matt Webb. Shit how'd they get here? They started shaking Josh.

"Hey dude!" Matt yelled." Get up."

"Holy shit! How'd you get in here," I felt Josh sit up.

"The door was unlocked." Ian answered. I pretend to wake up.

"Oh god, hi…." I said as my face went pitch red because we both had sex hair and our clothes were everywhere... Fuck.

"Well good morning." Matt said.

"What time is it?" Josh said as he lay back down. "12:30pm band practice is starting in 10 minutes." Ian said as I looked at Josh. He looked so cute right now.

"Shit. Well do you two mind getting out of my room so we can get dressed?" Josh snapped.

"Yup" They both said and left and shut the door behind them. We both got out of bed. I stood in the middle of the room looking around for my pants as Josh came over with now a shirt on. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Last night was so amazing" He said as he kissed me.

"Yes it was" I said as I put my forehead on his with a smile on my face.

"Hurry up! You're talking way too long!" Ian yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back.

"I guess we should get dressed then." I said as I walked away from Josh and grabbing my pants off the floor.

"I guess but if you don't want to feel free to walk in your underwear." He said as he winked at the end.

"Nice try Ramsay." I said as I put on my pants.

"I tried" I heard him mumble to himself. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans. I walked out of his room and into the bathroom. I grabbed a brush and brushed through my hair. I heard Josh come out of his room and go down the hall to the main part of the basement. My hair looks so bad. Ugh. There’s nothing I can do about it either. Oh well who cares. I walked into the main part of the basement to find all four guys in the room. None of them saw me standing at the side until Matt looked over. I put my finger to my lips and shushed him. I slowly and quietly walked up behind Josh and yelled boo. He jumped so high and turned around standing like a ninja about to attack someone.

"You’re such a dork sometimes I swear!" I said in between laughs.

"Yeah well I have reflexes like a motherf--ing mongoose! “He said as he stood up normally.

"Oh my gosh, Josh I can't get over your face and how high you just jumped." I said as I fell on my knees in a ball laughing at him.

"Well I bet you've said that a lot in the last 24 hours!" Ian laughed. Josh's face turned pink as soon as he said that…

"Wait what?" I didn't get what he said at first then it hit me. "Ian I'm going to flipping kill you." I could feel my face go red. I started chasing after him around the basement , until we passed the other three and Josh caught me by my waist and didn't let me go.

"Don't run after him. You might fall and you're the most important one here." Josh said as he held me tighter as Ian got closer.

"You're right I'll just go sit on the couch there and watch you guys." I said as I walked past Ian and smashed my shoulder into his.

They guys did the normally band practice while I sat playing with my phone. Then it started ringing. It said HOME.

"Guys stop for a second." I yelled as my phone kept ringing. Once they stopped I hit talk.

"Hello?" said as the guys started talking to each other.

"Arnold?" Ugh.

"Well good morning to you Matilda" Matt and I use to call each other Arnold and Matilda when we were younger to piss off each other.

"When are you coming home its 1:15 I was hoping to go somewhere with you, yeah know? Brother and sister time?" Oh hell.

"I don't know and what were you thinking?" I said as the guys kept talking about I think like Batman or something. Who knows with Josh?

"Maybe go get something to eat or drink. Maybe Star-"

"StarBucks! Hell yes I'll be home in five." I cut him off as fast as possible.

"Okay Bye" He said in a high pitch voice.

"Byeeeee"I said in the same voice he used and hung up.

"YOU'RE GOING TO STARBUCKS TAKE ME WITH YOU!" Mike yelled as I put my phone in my pocket.

"Yeah sadly enough I have to go but I'll be back." I said as I walked in to Josh's room to get my shirt. I changed at as fast as I could so Matt my brother, wouldn't get pissed off. I walked back out and hugged Matt Webb, Ian and Mike.

"I'll walk you home." Josh said as I hugged him.

"Okay. Let’s go." I said as I grabbed his hand and started walking upstairs. "Bye guys!" I yelled as we walked outside. It was a nice day out it was sunny and not that cold. It was a perfect day.

"So what are you doing tonight?" Josh asked as he crossed over his lawn on to mine.

"I'm guessing I’m with you." I said as I stopped walking and gave him a kiss.

"Well you guessed right." He smiled.

"Okay well I'll text you later." I said as I let go of his hands and started walking up to my door.

"I love you!" He yelled from my lawn.

"I love you too!" I yelled back before I opened the door.