Nine Month Hangovers???

• Dedicated to Matt Silver

Editor’s Note: Hey this is the EDITOR, right below this comment you will find a note from Amanda. We are literally SO happy. We have exceeded our 1000 goal. You guys are literally making our day’s soo much brighter. I’m so thankful to the fans reading this story! Keep on reading and we shall keep writing and editing. BTW the editor is alwaysmalik98! I’m not the writer, and I don’t have multiple character disorder! Soo right beside the story part, we have put a picture and a song of his band. Matt Silver is both fictional Amanda's brother, and our writer Amanda's big brother :)! Big brother also writes music and is really really talented so check him out :)!

A/N: This is my first note, its Amanda here guys in case you don’t know the actual writer not the editorJ! Sorry for the time gap. Btw Thanks for reading! It means A lot :)

**One Month later**

(Amanda’s P.O.V)

It has been a month and Josh was coming home today! I'm on cloud nine right now. We've talked everyday no matter what. We would talk form 20 minutes till 2 hours. He was really worried about me when I was almost rapped. The thing is those guys never came back to Starbucks. Thank gosh!

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* my alarm goes off. I roll out of bed. 9:30am. The guys were coming home at 11:00ish. I turned off the alarm and sat up and looked out the window. It was cloudy outside. It was snowing? Oh my gosh it's snowing! I ran out of bed and got up to my little window. I was snowing! I feel like a little kid again. Whenever it snow's I get like this. I turned around and walked over to my closet.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope" I said as I was going thought shirts and sweaters. "Yes!" I said as I grabbed a purple shirt. Now I need a sweater. "No,no, no,no" I continued . "This!" I said as I was holding out a gray and black striped sweater that said billabong in the top right corner. I love this sweater. I got it one day when I was shopping with my older brother. I closed the closet and walked over to my dresser. I opened the top draw and grabbed a bra and underwear. I closed it and opened the one under it. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and shut the drawer. I looked over to the clock 9:50am. Really that took that long? Wow how long did I look out that damn window. Whatever! I walked over to the washroom. I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I placed all my stuff on the counter. I took off my pajamas and got into the shower. When I finished, I wrapped my hair up in the towel. I got dressed and walked out to check that time 10:27am. Shit they’re going to be back soon. I ran into the washroom. I took my hair out of the towel and started blow drying it. I stopped for a second so I could plug in my straightener so it would be heated up in time. I finished blow drying my hair and brushed it and my teeth. I picked up my straightener and started. I was about to do the last piece of hair then my phone started ringing from the other room. I ran in and saw Matt Silver on the screen (My older brother). I picked it up and put it on speaker.

"Hello" I said holding the phone to my mouth. I started walking back to the washroom but I looked at the clock 10:53am. Balls. I have to hurry up.

"Hey!" He said holding the 'Y' for a couple seconds. I run into the washroom and put the phone down and picked my straightener back up and finished the piece of hair.

"What's up?" I said as I looked into the mirror. I could use some make up. I pulled out my make-up bag and grabbed the mascara and eyeliner and cherry lip gloss I got couple days ago.

"Nothing just bored. I thought I would call you. What about you?" He said as I finished one eye with mascara and started on the other.

"Nothing just waiting for Josh to come back from tour." I said as I finished with that eye and started with the eye liner.