Going Back to 'The Couv'

Editors Note: Haha see what I did with the title??? Enjoy the chapter, and I probably won't be editing for a couple of days because the master mind has writer's block and we go to two different schools and all of the last week I was sick so that is why I had so much time..... It's going to start being slow edits again, sorry guys.... Anyways enjoy this chapter ;)!

(Amanda’s P.O.V.)

*BANG BANG BANG* "Guys! Get up! You got to get up!" Matt yelled though the door. 

"Alright!" Josh yelled. I opened my eyes to see him getting dressed. I sat up and yawn. 

"Good morning!" Josh said as I grabbed a pair of pants t-shirt and a sweater.

"Good morning" I said as I walked out of the room and into the washroom. I'm starting to get better so I wasn't using the crutches all the time now. I got changed brushed my teeth and hair. I took both of my brushes and clothes and walked out. I walked in to find Josh sitting on the bed playing with his phone. "What are you doing?" I said as I started putting the rest of my in my suitcase. 

"Texting Matt I forgot to call him a couple days ago." He said as he put his phone away and started walking over to me. And gave me a hug.  

"GUYS COME ON!" Matt yelled up to us. 

"Okay okay Matt we're coming." I yelled as I pulled away. I gave Josh a small kiss and went to get my suitcase. 

"I've got it." Josh said.

"Thanks." I said as I walked down the stairs with Josh right behind me. We got to the bottom to see Matt and Spencer talking. "Hey!" I said as I put the crutches on the wall and walked over to Matt and gave him a hug goodbye. "Bye Matt I'll talk to you later." I said as I went back over to the wall and grabbed the crutches. 

"Come on you two we have to go."Spencer said as I walked over to the door with Josh. 

"Thanks again Matt." I said as Josh walked out the door. I followed right behind him.  We got into the car and Josh sat in the passenger seat. Him and Spencer were getting along good. It really means a lot to me. I looked out the window and saw Katie coming down the street with Catilyn as we stopped at the sign. Right before they got close to the car Spencer started driving again. Thank gosh! I sighed. 

"What’s wrong Sweetie?" Josh asked. 

"Oh nothing just memories." I lied. I didn't want both the guys flipping out. 'Say your fine!' Or 'She won't hurt you!' They had said that way too much.

"Oh" Josh paused. "Well we're almost at the airport anyways." He said as my phone started ringing. It was Matt (Webb). 

"Hey Matty!" I said with a smile on my face looking into the side mirror to see Josh's face. He was smiling. 

"Hey… What time does you flight come in?" He asked.

"Ummm. 1 Vancouver time." I said with a smile. I really wanted to go home I need to get away from here.

"Sweet I'll see you then!" He said as I looked at Josh with a confused look.

"You’re picking us up?" I asked.

"Yup didn't Josh tell you?" He said. 

"No!" I snapped but laughed at the end. "But whatever I'll see you then."I said as I hung up the phone. "So Matt's picking us up eh?" I looked at Josh.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that. Sorry" He said with a cute smile at the end. I couldn't be mad at that! 

"It's okay!" I said as my phone went off again. But this time it was a texted. I was form Ashley.