A Different Type Of Ring

EDITORS NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry for like the month in between the last update. Amanda has been up to date, but I've been really busy or really lazy! Really sorry guys, here's another chapter. Enjoy! I don't think the updates will be this slow anymore. Again really sorry, thanks to the fans who still read this book! We have reached over 2000+ reads this is amazing thank you :)!

******BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*********

 My alarm clock went off. I slammed my hand on the snooze button and looked at the time. 5:30am. God damn it, it's balls am. Today I had to work the whole day from opening to closing. I really needed the money. I was the one who even asked for this shift. Plus I didn't want to sit around all day waiting for Josh to come home. I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. As I waited for the hot water to kick in I went into to my room and garbed my work outfit. I slept in a bit so I couldn't have a long shower at all. I was in and out of the shower in 30 minutes. I blow dried my hair and straightened it and got dressed witch took 20 minutes. I looked down to my phone I looked down to my phone. 6:00AM SHIT.

I put some makeup on my face and arms to cover the cuts as well. I quickly put my hair up in a ponytail and put on my hat thing. After that I turned off the bathroom light and ran up to the entrance. I put on some black shoes, and then raced down to my car. I opened the car door, started the engine then drove quickly down the street because the store opened at 6:30. As I was driving I realized it was really pretty outside in the mornings. I love it. I unrolled the window because it was really warm outside for a January morning. I just love it here. I kept my eyes on the road the whole time. Safety first kids! I don't want to die anytime soon. I felt my phone go off. I looked at it sitting in my lap and decided to wait till I pulled up to the store to see why it went off. About five minutes later I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. I picked up my phone and saw that Allison texted me. /Don't worry about unlocking the doors I'm already here./

I smiled and got out of my car and started walking to the doors of the store. I smiled when I walked in to find Allison starting everything for the day. I walked behind the counter, along with putting my things away. "Hey" I said. "Hey! Wow you're actually here today!" She laughed. "Yeah I was feeling better today so I came." I laughed awkwardly. I started wiping down all the tables from yesterday. The store would be opening any minute now. "So is anything new in your little world?" She asked. I laughed. I don't really mind talking to Allison she's really nice. I guess we were friends. “Nothing really," I sighed.

"Oh well that's fun." She said as someone walked in. Allison looked after them as I was still cleaning tables soon to be cleaning the floors. Yay me! Not. After an hour of people coming in and out I was finally done cleaning the whole place even the bathroom's and let me tell you that's not a pretty sight.

***************SPENCER'S POV***************************

*******BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP************

The alarm clock went off. I rolled over to Amanda's side to find she wasn't there because she had work this morning. I looked up to the clock. 11:30am. Damn Josh is going to be here in an hour. I guess I have to get in to the shower. I walked over to the bathroom and started the shower as I went to my suitcase and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black shirt. I got in the shower and came out smelling like a flipping girl. I've gotten used it because I have smelt like this for like a month now. I got dressed and walked back into Amanda's room or my room whatever you want to call it. I walked right though the room with my dirty clothes and walked into the laundry room. I put my things in a pile as I was walking out I saw Amanda's white/red cardigan. I shivered. I hate seeing things like that. I still don't understand why she took it that far.