Ultrasounds!

***************13 WEEKS LATER (3.25 months later so it’s like March.)************

The last thirteen weeks have been a hand full. I’ve started to show the baby bump and started getting over the morning sickness. I’ve worked almost every day so far. The people wouldn’t late me see Josh for three weeks after I told him I was pregnant. He was starting to look a lot healthier even if hasn’t slept a lot. Today was finally the day I would be seeing our child for the first time I was going to go with Corlynn and Matt (Webb). Matt was only coming because we needed someone to video tape this so Josh could see it. I woke up at 8:30 because the appointment was at 10:30 and Matt was coming over at 9:30.  I rolled out of bed and walked over to my washroom and took a shower. I got dressed in a light blue v-neck and grey leggings. I did my make-up like normal. I started blow drying my hair until the doorbell rang. I put my blow dryer down and walked up to the door. Right before I answered the door it rang again. I opened the door and Matt was standing there his is video camera in my face. I looked into the camera and walked about down to my room.

“Wow Josh your girlfriend has record timing. Only has 30 minutes till we have to go to the doctors and she’s not done getting ready.”  I walked back in to the bathroom and finished up my hair and walked out with five minutes to go. Matt looked over to me. This time he had the camera off. “Can we go now?” Matt asked picking up the camera. “Yup.” I said as I started walking out of my room with Matt following. I got to the door and put on my shoes. When I looked up Matt was filming again. “And we’re off” I said and walked out of the door. Matt filmed us as we walked to Josh’s. Corlynn answered the door. She smiled and slipped on her shoes. We walked down to the car. I sat in the front with Corlynn again. As we pulled out of the driveway Matt started talking. “So Amanda are you ready for this?”

“As ready as I could be.” I said as and smiled. I’m guessing Matt turned the camera on himself.

“Are you ready Josh? ” He laughed. “Okay this is weird.” He said and turned off the camera. About 30 minutes later we pulled put to the little doctor’s office.  I heard Matt turn the camera back on. I looked at the time and we only had two minutes until we had to be in there. We all got out of the car and Matt was walking in front of us videotaping us walk in. We got in just in time because we didn’t even sit down before we were being called to come into the little room. I laid down on the little bed they had there. Matt had the camera on me. I was smiling like a goof ball. Matt was talking about how the baby’s going to look like a little old person when it’s born. I just sat there laughing unit the doctor came in. Everyone’s focus went on to her. “Okay well today we are going to have a look at your baby!” She said smiling. “Okay.” I said. She came over and lifted up my shirt so my full stomach was showing.

“Okay this is going to be a bit cold.” She said before putting this jelly stuff on my stomach she put this camera thing on my stomach and started rubbing the jell in. She was looking at the screen beside her. I grabbed Corlynn’s hand and smiled before looking to the screen. Matt turned to his video camera to little screen at the same time I looked at it. The doctor smiled and looked down to me. “Ms. Wright.” “Yes?”