Relapsing

EDITORS NOTE: Thank you to @TheTypicalDramaQueen for the cover, she made it a while back but I just changed it :)! Here's another chapter :)! I hope you guys enjoy it! Chapter 31, so much thanks to all of you reading it! 4000+ reads :)! Thank you!!!

*****Josh’s P.O.V.*****

After everyone left I walked down into my room. In a rush to get to what I needed. "Shit, shit, shit." I said as I opened my dresser draw where I kept my socks. "Where is it!?" I said as I slammed that drawer and moved to the one right under it. I moved a pair of jeans and found my pile of money. "Thank god." I put it in my pocket and grabbed my phone. /Got the money. J//I'll be waiting./ I put my phone in my pocket and ran upstairs.  I checked the time; 12:45. I looked around and made sure everyone was sleeping before I left. I put on my shoes and walked out the house. I walked past Amanda's house and sighed for a moment then kept walking down Acadia. I walked for another 30 minutes till I got to where I was going. I walked up the old drive way and walked over to the side door of the house. I waited for a minute until Tom came to the door.

"Well hello Josh. Come on in." Tom was very skinny and really run down just like his house. "Hey." I said quickly. Tom shut the door and walked down to his little living room. I walked into the familiar room. Just like it was the last time I was here. We sat down on the couch. I went into my pocket and pulled out my money. I handed it all to him. There had to be 300$ worth of money that I handed over to Tom. His eyes lit up.

"Do you really want that much?" Tom asked. I nodded. "Don't use that all in one shot kid you'll get really messed." "I know I'm not." I said as Tom started measuring out the heroin. I didn't want to go back to this stuff but I missed it and really wanted it. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed it. I started smoking so I could get my mind off it. But that didn't help it made it worse. Tom put everything I needed in the bag and passed it to me. I nodded and got up and walked out. I put my hood up and put the bag into my pocket. I started walking home. I walked for 20 minutes unlit I couldn't take it anymore I need to do it. I looked around and say a park. I walked over to it and sat down at the bench and pulled out my bag. I took off my belt and rolled up my sleeve  I pulled out the needle filled with heroin  I can't believe I'm doing this again. I tied my belt around my arm and found the vein and put the needle in.

When I was done injecting myself I put the needle back in the bag and put it back in my pocket. I stood up and took the belt off and put it back on. I rolled my sleeve down and started walking home. I got home in 10 minutes and went right to my room as I could feel the heroin starting to do its job. I walked over to my bed and stared at the ceiling. Everything I did to stay away from this has come crashing down on me. I started feeling the effects of it. It's been about 20 minutes and I have destroyed my room and now I’m bored. I looked over to my window and walked over to it and smiled. I opened it and climbed out of it and into the snow. I turned around and shut the door. I walked over to Amanda's window smiling. The light was still on. I smiled and sat down in front of it and tapped on the window lightly.

*****Amanda’s P.O.V.*****

It's was almost 2am and Spencer and I are watching The Notebook because it was the only thing on T.V. and plus we were bored. "Can we please just watch Twilight or something? PLEASE!" Spencer asked. I rolled over on my bed away from him. "That's the funniest thing I've heard you say. You've never watched it before so now you are going to watch it." I said. I rolled back over to him and sat up. I wish Josh was here so he could watch it with us or just me. **Tap tap tap** I looked over to Spencer as he looked at me. I slowly looked over to my window again.

**Tap tap tap tap** Again. I slowly got up and walked over to the window. I got up on the chair that was in front of my window and opened my curtain to find a smiling Josh in a t-shirt sitting in the snow. I opened my window and got off the chair so Josh could come in. He slipped through the window and landed on the chair. He got off the chair and smiled down at me. His hair was blocking his eyes he really needs a haircut. He gave me a hug. I melted into him as I hugged him back. He was really cold. I pulled away a little and looked up to his face. "You’re so cold babe." I said. "I know" He smiled. I let go of him and grabbed him a blanket off the bottom of my bed. "Here" I said giving it to him. He shook his head no. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Well I'm going to bed can you guys go in the other room." Spencer said as he turned off the T.V. and lay down. "Yeah, sure " I said as I took Josh's hand and walked him down the hall and into soon to be Spencer's room. We sat down on the ground in the middle of the room facing each other. Josh looked really out of it. I looked around the room; it was the only room in the house with nothing in it. "Josh are you okay?" I asked. He didn't say anything. He didn't even move. "Earth to Joshua..." I said as I waved my hand in his face. Still nothing. I leaned in and kissed him. He finally zoned back in as I pulled away. He pulled me back in and started kissing me again. I kissed him back. I forgot about everything until I felt him start to pull my top up. I pulled my shirt back down and pulled away from him. "What?" He asked all puppy dog eyed.

"Something's wrong with you Josh. You keep zoning out that was the only way I got you to zone back in." I said as I took both of his hands in mine. "Josh, please tell me what's wrong. He looked at our hands, and then looked back at me. He pulled me into his lap so I couldn't see his face anymore. He started kissing my neck. "Nothing's wrong I swear." He said in between kisses. He's lying to me I know something's wrong with him. I turned around and broke him away from kissing my neck and started kissing his neck. I kissed his neck for a good few minutes until I looked at him and pushed him on his back. I straddled him as we kissed. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you too" I said as I pulled away and looked at him.

 His hair was still covering his eyes. I moved his hair to find that his eyes are blood shot. He's high. Oh my gosh… He said he had stopped. I can't get mad at him right now. I have to wait I don't really know what he's like when he's high. I'll just go with the flow. He moved a piece of hair from my face and put it behind my ear. I smiled."I wish we could go farther than this but sadly enough I don't have a condom." Josh said. I guess he remembered that. I smiled and started kissing him again."It's okay we can wait for another time." I said in between kisses. Josh smiled in the kiss that made me smile. I got of him and looked over to him. He was staring at the ceiling I looked over to me his hair in his face again.

"I have to tell you something..." He said. "What is it babe?" I asked. "I did it again..." He said. "Did what?" I asked playing dumb. "Heroin, I didn't mean to I had to." He paused and sighed. "I couldn't take it anymore. I needed it." He sat up. I looked at him I sat up on my elbows and looked at him. He ran his hand through his hair. "Oh" I said quietly. I can't believe he admit it. He turned around and looked at me with worried eyes. "Sweetheart please don't leave me. Please." He said. I sat up all the away and looked at him. "Why would I do that? I love you to death." I said. "Well I thought you were going to leave because no one want's to date someone addicted to heroin… “He said as he looked down to the ground in front of him. I put my hand under his chin and made him look at him. "Well Josh I'm nothing like them." I said. He flashed me that smirk I love. "You are right you are different in a good way and your mine." He said. I put my hand down Josh got up and put his hand out for me to get. I grabbed it and got up. "I'm going to go so you can get a little bit of sleep." He said as we walked back in to my bed room.

"Okay have a good sleep Josh." I said as I kissed him and let him leave. He got out of the window and looked back at me. I was standing on the chair watching him. He looked at me. “I love you sweetheart." He said as he walked into his backyard. "Love you too Joshie" I said as I closed the window and got down and went to bed. I lay down beside Spencer. I sighed. The winter break was almost over, woah! I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*******ring ring ring*********

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up my phone. "Hello?" "Hey Amanda! Have you seen Josh?" Matt asked. "Um. I saw him last night he came over to my house at like 2." I said as I sat up and looked at the time 11:45am balls. “Did you see where he went he is not home." Matt said in a bit of a rush. "I watched him walk home." I said as I started to get worried. "Do you think he's okay?" Matt asked. I sighed. "Matt can I tell you something?" I asked. "What is it?" "Josh relapsed last night." I sighed. "HE WHAT!?" Matt yelled. "I know." I sighed again. "Shit we have to find him." Matt said getting all worked up. "Okay we will come to my house in 45 minutes I need to get ready and you'll go look for him." I said as I started looking for something to wear. "Okay Bye Manda"

"Bye Matt." I said as I hung up the phone and started getting ready. Come on Josh please be okay.