Best Guy Friend Meeting Boy Friend = Awkardness

****Josh's POV****

What is he doing here? I was going to spend the night with Amanda and only Amanda. Why didn't she tell me he was coming over? Ugh okay whatever I'll just let it go.

"Hey guys come on in." I said as I opened the door and they both walked in. I hugged Amanda and gave her a little kiss.

"Hey! Spencer just randomly showed up in Vancouver today!" She said as she took off her shoes and so did he.

"Hey man," He said as he took off his shoes.

"Hey. Come down stairs guys" I said as I walked down to basement with Amanda and Spencer following me. We walked down to the basement no one said a word. We got down to the basement and sat down on the couch Amanda in the middle of us. Still no one was talking.

"So uhh what’s up?" Amanda said being all awkward.

"Nothing how was your day with your older brother?" I said.

"It started off good then it got bad then it became awesome." She said with a smile at the of her sentence.

"How'd it get awesome?" Spencer asked.

"When we were driving back one of his songs came on the radio and he's finally starting to get known." She said as she started to get all fangirly.

"Oh my god that's so jokes" Spencer laughed. "What one was it? I remember when you first found his music you flipped out because he could sing and everyone said he wouldn't get anywhere with it. "He laughed again. God they are like best friends I never knew her brother could sing she never told me.

"Stars!!!" She laughed.

"Oh my god! His only good song." Spencer started laughing along with her now. I feel so left out.

"I never knew he could sing." I said. They both stopped laughing and Amanda looked over to me.

"Oh yeah I must have never told you but yeah he writes his own music when I was 14 I found out he could. It was so jokes because everyone would say he sucks but he just kept going now look at him he’s starting to hit the radio just like you will one day but without all that hate" She said as she gave me a side hug.

"Hahaha I hope" I said as I hugged her back. Then her phone started to go off.

"1 second guys… Sorry." She said as picked up her phone.

"Hello?"

"Ugh what do you want your little butt check." Oh it must be Jess.

"Um that's a friend’s car." She must be talking about Spencer's car.

"Why do you care?" She said starting to get annoyed with him.

"Kay do you really want to know?"

"That’s Spencer’s car." She sighed.

"Kay Jess shut up okay he's here seeing me not you." She said as she started to get mad now.

"Jess shut up okay? Now give the phone to my favorite".

"Hey um tell Jess to grow up and get more friends." She said as she put her head on the shoulder. I moved my arm so she was now on my chest and arm was around her shoulders.

 "Um I don't know maybe like in one or two hours."

"Okay byeeeee love youu" She said as she hung up the phone and sighed.

"I'm guessing that was Jess?" I said.

"Sadly enough he knows your here now Spencer." She said as she looked over at him.

"Great." He said as he put on a fake smile.

"Anyways how long are you here for?" Amanda asked him as she sat up.

"Till like January 10th or something." He said as he pulled out his phone and started typing away.

"Oh my god really!?" Amanda yelled and hugged him.

"Haha yup" He said as she pulled away for him and landed back in my arms.

"What about Christmas with your family?" She said as she looked up at to me and winked.

"I’m staying here,” He said as he put his phone away.

"Sweet." She said as she pulled out her phone. I looked on the screen to see her texting Ashley

"So Josh is it okay if Ashley comes over?" She said as she closed her phone down.

"Sure." I said as I looked over to Spencer who was playing with his phone.

"Kay she'll be here in half an hour. And when she gets here we're going outside." She said as she stood up in front of me and Spencer. I really don't want to go outside it’s so cold its flipping December .Christmas is like 9 days away. "Listen you two! I know you both don't really like the cold but we are going outside. You can pout all you want, but we are going outside weather you like it or not." She said as she sat down.

"Great. How cold is it out there?" I asked as I got up and started walking to my room to get a sweater.

"About minus 17" She yelled over to me as I walked in my room.

****Amanda’s POV****

"About minus 17" I said as Josh walked in to his room. I looked down at my phone to see another text from Ashley.

/On my way be there in 10 minutes/

/Okayyyy/

"Listen about earlier I’m sorry I didn't mean too." Spencer said as he put his head down.

"Look its okay we just won't say anything this will be our little secret." I said as I gave him a hug before Josh walked in. He came in with a red sweater in his hand.

"Okay let’s go outside now!" He said as he put it on at the same time messing up his hair.

"Alright come on Spencer" I said as I got up and started following Josh up the satires. When we got upstairs we put on our shoes. Right before we got outside the door bell went off. Josh opened it and Ashley came flying over to him and pulled me into a hug.

"It's been so long" She said as we hugged.

"I know"I said back we pulled away. "Come we're going outside and having a snowball fight. Josh and I against you and Spencer." I said as I dragged her out the door.