Moving Off Of Acadia

****Amanda’s P.O.V.****

I walked up from my room and went into the kitchen. I was the only one up. It was maybe about 10am. No one in my family was a morning person. I only got out of bed because I couldn’t fall back to sleep. I reached up, grabbed a bowl and the corn puffs. Then I finished pouring my food and sat down at the table. Am I even ready to be a parent? Am I even going to know what to do? What’s going to happen when Josh goes on tour? I’m going to be all alone. I’m going to have to do everything for weeks on end without getting help. I shouldn’t worry about this stuff right now; this wasn’t going to start for a while. I took the last bite of my cereal and then drank the left over milk. I got up and put my dish in the sink and walked down stairs. I went and got the clothes I was going to wear today and got in the shower. I took a super long shower and when I say super long shower I mean until I ran out of hot water. I got out of the shower and looked at the time on my phone. 11:47. I dried off and put on my clothes. I looked into the mirror. I think I’m going to change things up and curl my hair today. I took out my blow dryer and curler and started blow drying my hair. When I was done I walked back upstairs to see everyone away. I looked down to the clock. 12:35. Wow I’m shocked. No I joke. I walked past every one and went into the living room to watch some TV because I have life what so ever.

I flipped throughout the channels unlit I came across MTV. They had the countdown on. I watched all the random videos come on till I heard a knock at the door. I got up and saw that it was Josh. I put on my shoes and walked out the door.

“Hey.” I said as I gave him an hug.

“Hey, are you ready to go?” He said as we walked hand in hand over to his parents van.

“Yes, let’s do this.” He opened the car door for me I got in and made room for Josh to sit beside me. He got in and we started driving to Ikea. “Have you gotten the keys yet?” I asked as we were about half there. Miles reached into his pocket and pulled a shiny silver key. He moved his hand back and I grabbed the key.

“Lol I trust you more with these.” He laughed and put his hand back on the wheel. We pulled up to Ikea and we all got out and started walking. We walked in and walked out within 3 hours. We ended up walking out with two little kid sized dressers a changing table and two cribs. Along with the blankets and other small things to go along with the room.  Both Miles and Josh put everything in the back of the van.

“Okay we’re going to go drop this stuff of at the apartment and put it together. Okay?” I nodded and both of the guys came around and got in the car. Our little apartment was only like 10 minutes away from Ikea so the only long part of this would be putting everything together. The car ride was quite normal and quiet other than the sound of music in the back ground. We pulled up to the apartment building, Josh and Miles started to unload everything on to a little trolley and took everything up to the apartment in one shot. I walked in front of them when we started getting close to the room so I could open the door for them. I unlocked the door and the guys took the trolley right to the kid’s room and started taking thing’s out of boxes while Corlynn and I decided on paint colours for all the rooms. We were going to paint the living room a light green and the kid’s room was going to be a yellow to make it fair for both the kids. Mine and Josh’s room was going to be a light grey. I know the house is going to be really bland but whatever.

Corylnn and I went out and bought everything we need to paint. I couldn’t be in the same area when they painted because of the baby’s so Corlynn dropped me off at the mall to shop for the kids clothes. I walked around for hours on end looking for cute clothes. I walked into a huge store of babies clothes. I walked in and came out with $230 out of my pocket. I had gotten 4 one piece suits, 2 hat and a couple shirts and pants. I started walking down the mall until I realized I don’t have any way of getting back. I sat down on one of the benches in the middle of the mall. I sat down and put all the bags beside me and pulled out my phone.