Work/ She Saved Me

• Dedicated to Matt Silver

 Editors Note: CONTINUE VOTING AND BEING ON MY SIDE FOR MATT AND MATT DATING! REMEMBER IT DEPENDS ON ME ON WHETHER YOU GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OR NOT! Person on the side is Matt Silver, he is the writer's brother, he is an amazing singer! He is coming up next chapter where we will also share his music!

(Amanda’s P.O.V.)

"So you must be the new girl Amanda?" She asked me. I nodded she seemed very nice and careful. "Well nice to meet you! I'm Kelly! We'll be working together!" She said very fast.

"Well nice to meet you too Kelly, I am glad I get to work with you. You’re very nice." I said as someone walked in. He was tall. But not as tall as Josh. He had ginger shaggy hair that yet over his eyes.

"You can have this one" Kelly said as she went over to the back.

"Hi what can I get you?" I asked in a really nice voice. I looked up to him staring at me.

"Can I get a small double double and your number?" He said. His voice was really low. I laughed and punched it in the machine.

"Really funny you can have the coffee but not my number, and your coffee will be 3.56$" I said as I wait for him to take out his money. He handed me a five.

"Keep the change." I walked over to the coffee and made him his drink.

"Thanks" I said. Wow a tip on the first day. He probably only gave it to me because he thinks I'm hot.

"Now can I get your number?" He asked as he looked me dead in the eyes. He had green eyes. They weren't as nice as Josh's though.

"Um how about no!" I said as I walked to the back and got some else a coffee.

"Why not hunny?" He asked me. Only Josh can call me hunny. Now I'm starting to get mad.

"Look Sir I have a Boyfriend and I really don't think you should call me that." I said as I smiled at the older lady who just bought a coffee.

"Well I don't see him. So he can't do anything to me." He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah so he's not here. He still won't be happy." I said. I really don't know how to deal with him anymore.

"Okay whatever, then. You'll pay for that, hunny" He said as he walked out with an evil smile. Crap what have I started.

The rest of the day was really slow. When I got off my shift it was dark. It was just starting to turn into winter. I started walking home as I could see Josh’s sister coming up the street she hadn't seen me yet she was so far away. I was starting to get a bit closer as I felt someone’s cold big hand grab my arm and start dragging me. I was about to scream for help but I was pinned against a wall with someone’s hand on my mouth. I opened my eyes to see the same guy that was in the shop today. He was with 4 other men. Oh my God this can't be happening. What if I get rapped? Worst what if I get killed.

"Hi hunny!" The same guys said as he smashed his lips into mine and stated filing up my body. I started to try and move him off of me. He smashed me back up at the wall. Some other guy grabbed my hands. Shit! Shit! Shit! They’re going to rape me! I went into panic mood. He started undoing his belt at this point. Shit shit shit shit! I need to get help. His belt was fully on done now. I'm so fucked now. I need to get someone to help me. He now had my shirt off. I fell to the ground to try and cover myself up. I made the wrong move. He moved my legs apart and sat down. He started un-doing my pants. I now I was flipping out. I bite the man’s hand. He let go of my mouth I had enough time. "PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The ginger quickly put his hand over my mouth. Next thing I know I'm sitting in my underwear. So was he. I started to hear someone yelling.