Chapter 38

It was a clear day. The sun was out and the trees were blowing in the wind. The roaring sounds of engines echoed round the room. Racers took their marks.

"Prepare to eat my dust, Fabray" Puck challenges.

"Get ready!"

"You are so going down, Puckerman." Quinn challenges back. Both stared at the screen with nothing but determination on their faces.

"Get set!"

"You guys do realize this is just a videogame, right?" JJ asks.

They both ignored her and at the sound of "GO!", both Quinn and Puck pushed the A button on their remote controls as hard as they could and began racing.

"Oh come on, is that all you got, Quinnie." Puck taunts as his car passes Quinn's.

"Keep talking, Puckie boy. Just keep talking." Quinn says as she focuses on the game.

Puck takes first place on the first lap, but Quinn sneaks her way pass him in the second.

"Shit" Puck hisses

"Yea" Quinn cheers at the same time.

Quinn takes first on the second and third laps. By the forth lap, Puck grew desperate, so he tried distracting Quinn by waving his hand in her face, while still keeping his focus on the game.

"What the...Puck!" Quinn tries to avoid the hand.

"Can't win if you can't see." Puck said still waving his hand in her face. He went even further by reaching over and pressing random buttons on Quinn's remote.

"Ah...Puck...what the...STOP IT!" Quinn tries to move the remote out of Puck's reach while still trying to focus on the game. Puck just laughs and continues his distracting. His car is right behind Quinn's, just one more push and he'll be ahead of her. Having enough of his cheating antics, Quinn absent minded, reaches for the closest pillow and throws it at him, hitting him square in the face. Puck was stunned by the impact.

"D-did you just hit me with a pillow?" he asks

"That's what you get for cheating, you ass." Quinn says, not taking her eyes off the game.

"What? Yea, but I only pick my hand in your face. You hit me. You made contact!" Puck exclaims.

"I didn't hit you...the pillow did." Quinn smirks, still playing the game.

"B-b-b...JJ, Quinn hit me with a pillow." Puck tattles.

"Children behave or I will ground you both." JJ said (A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't resist ;)) lazily.

She was ignored again, not that she really cared. She was just to comfortable cuddling up with Emily on the couch.

Puck takes the same pillow and throws it at Quinn.

"Hey!" Quinn shrieks. Puck just smirks at her. "Oh you are so dead." Quinn, not taking that sitting down, dropped her remote and tackled Puck.

"Ah!"

Game forgotten, the two teens wrestled on the floor.

"Is it weird that I knew this would happen?" JJ asks. Emily just laughs in response and they watched the two kids fight.

Quinn gets Puck in a choke hold.

"AH-HA!"

"Oh shit!"

"Uh shouldn't we stop them?" Emily asks.

JJ leaned up a bit to look at them. Puck struggled in Quinn's arms as Quinn rubs her knuckles on his head and taunts him.