Chapter 6

Quinn's mind was going crazy. She did not know what to do at this point. If this was any other girl, she would take her up to Puck's room, and fuck her 'til she couldn't stand right anymore. But it wasn't some other girl. It was Rachel. As in 'Has a Boyfriend, who hate her guts and whose head is so far stuck up his own ass' Rachel. She couldn't do that to Rachel. She had to much respect for her, and she was sure Rachel had to much respect for herself than to lose her virginity in a drunken state. She just wouldn't do that. She couldn't do it. Quinn was just gonna need a serious cold shower later.

Quinn tries to back away from Rachel to get her hormones in check. The next song; however, did not help at all.

She want it, I can tell she want it
Want me to push up on it 'fore she know when I'm all on it
We get the party going, liquor flowing, this fire
50 and Jeremih, number1, there's nothing higher

'Oh come on!' Quinn thought.

(won't you go and)
Get it get it (I see you baby)
Work it work it
(won't you, just put it down)
Get it get it
Work it work it
Break it break it down...

"Whoa!" Quinn yelps when she felt Rachel pressed herself into her once again. Quinn had to push Rachel off to calm down her raging hormones.

"What? What's wrong? What happened?" Rachel asked concerned that she might have done something wrong.

"N-nothing." Quinn stuttered, trying to calm down her breathing.

"Are you sure?" Rachel asked.

No "Yeah...yeah I'm sure I just...yeah." Quinn said before looking back at Rachel. Rachel looked sort of dazed, and her eyes looked really black, but Quinn wasn't sure. She could hardly see her in the dark light around the house. "Are you okay?" she asked when she saw Rachel sway a little. She held her arms out to catch her encase she fell.

"Um...yeah, just a little dizzy." Rachel replied.

"Oh...umm come on, you can rest in Puck's room 'til you feel better." Quinn grabbed Rachel's wrist pulling her throw the crowd of people and lead her to the stairs. "Be careful. These stairs are very tricky when you're drunk. I've seen Puck tripped over them, I don't know how many times, while drunk. But then again Puck trips over them when he sober too. I don't really know how to explain that one." Quinn said.

"Cause he's Noah." Rachel giggled.

Quinn thought for a moment. "That, my dear Rachel, is a very good point." Quinn joked making Rachel giggle even more.

They made their way to the stairs.

"Hey, why aren't you drunk? I saw you with at least three cups." Rachel asked

"Oh I am drunk, I'm just not as drunk as you are." Rachel looked at her confused. "I usually drink with Santana and Puck about every few weeks, so I guess you can say I'm a little used to it, but believe me I'm drunk. And telling from how much you have drunken, you my friend are a lightweight." Quinn smirks.

"Okay" Rachel gives Quinn a drunken smile, which Quinn thought was pretty adorable.

Once they make it to Puck's room, Quinn ushers Rachel inside.

"So um... there's the bed. Go ahead and lay down. I'll go get you some water." Quinn said quickly, turning around to walk out of the room. Before she could leave, she felt a hand around her wrist. She turns to find Rachel looking at her. Just as she saw down stairs moments ago, Rachel's eyes were pitch black. Dark with what Quinn could not put her finger on. It stunned her for a moment.

Okay she headed to the dance floor and she slowly start to popping it
Something like my wrist piece, every got to watching it
Girl, you go secret treasure I'm gonna put that lock on it
Don't care what they say, I would be stupid to be not on it