Chapter 21

"No way."

"For real."

"Wow."

All different responses to the big news.

While everyone was still raving about last Friday's big win, others were raving about something else.

"Wait so she really kissed you?" Puck asked.

"Yes Puck, for hundredth time, yes." Santana said as they walked into the school.

"I can't believe it." Rachel said.

"It's totally true." Brittany said as they stood by Brittany's locker.

Brittany and Santana has been telling their friends about their time at the victory party, but it seemed like neither friend seemed believed it. Not that they thought they were lying, they just really like hearing the story. Over and over again.

"Okay okay, so how exactly did it all happen?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, cause when we left you, you could barely say two words to the girl without sounding a lovesick dork." Quinn joked.

"Fuck you." Santana said.

"Come tell us." Puck said.

"Alright fine." Santana takes a breath before staring her story. "Well..."

"So I was still sad over Artie not talking to me, so I thought maybe if I go to the victory party, it might cheer me up a little." Brittany began.

"Was that all you were hoping would happen?" Rachel teased.

"Yep"

Rachel gave her a look that said 'Who you trying to fool'

"Okay so maybe I was also secretly hoping I would run into Santana." Brittany smiled and Rachel returned it.

"Okay okay so back to the story." Rachel said with the smile still on her face.

"Okay so when I got to the party, I saw Santana with Puck and Quinn, you know together as usual." Brittany said.

"So Quinn was there?" Rachel asked.

"Um yea, why?' Brittany asked.

"So Q, where did you wonder off to anyway?" Santana asks.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"At the party, you disappeared. Where'd you go?"

"I-I told you I went to make a call." Quinn stuttered.

"Q, Karofsky saw you leave." Puck said.

"Come on Q, we're your best friends. You know you don't have to lie to us." Santana said.

Quinn knew they were right. She felt bad about lying to her friends. Come to think of it, she didn't even know why she was lying to them anyway. They already knew about her and Rachel. W-well not about her and Rachel, cause there was no her and Rachel, just the situation between them. Yea, that's right.

"Okay, so I went to see Rachel..." Quinn said

"It's just she...came by and asked how I was and helped me with a few things. She didn't stay long because she was afraid to meet my fathers even though I already told her that they didn't know yet. But it was still kind of sudden. I mean I thought there was no way she would leave a victory party just to check and see if I was okay, so I thought maybe she didn't go or whatever, that's all." Rachel explained.

"Uh huh."

"Enough about me, back to you and your awesome story." Rachel focus the attention back to Brittany.