Mr. Harry Panda

"Hi Liam," Hope called as she promised upon landing. 

"Should I be offended?" Harry said as he had stolen Liam's phone to his bandmate's protest upon seeing Hope's name flash.  Somewhere behind him, Louis and Niall were making kissing faces and laughing at his possessiveness but he didn't care. 

Hope's jaw slightly fell as it wasn't Liam's voice on the other end but Harry's. 

"Harry," She said breathlessly. 

"How was your flight?" Harry continued. 

"Good. How was the radio interview?" Hope asked as she pulled her large satchel to her in order to get up out of her seat and get in line to unboard the plane. 

"They asked about you," Harry said loud and proud now that he no longer had to hide his feelings for Hope. Well they had sort of asked about Hope in a sense when they asked him about his current love life.

Hope's breath stopped as she stopped just outside of the gate.  She finally closed her eyes as a sigh escaped her lips.  She was almost afraid to ask. 

"I told them the truth." Harry said, knowing her so well by now that he could read her silence. 

Hope's eyes shot open.  "Harry!"

"There is someone. I'm just waiting for my turn, my chance." Harry quoted straight from the interview when they had asked him if he was single or not. "You're worth the wait Hope Matherson." He whispered. 

Hope's hand not clutching the phone curled by her side as everything seemed to stop.  Time paused and the noise around her just disappeared as Harry's words saturated her being.  "Harry..."

"Hope," Harry countered with an amused lit to his tone.

Hope bit her lip before huffing.  "You, you just." She sputtered.  "Harry Styles, you cannot say those kinds of things to me like that!" She said more flustered than ever.

Harry grinned as he leaned back on his seat.  The truth was already out so he was no longer holding back.  This was what he meant when he talked to Liam earlier. He was done holding back his feelings and Hope Matherson would just have to deal with it.  "Did you get any sleep on the plane?"

~~~

Hope was greeted by Lacey as she exited the terminal.

Lacey was smiling brightly as she waved her one arm while Landon was attached to her other hip.  However seeing Hope's tired and slightly worried expression, Lacey's smile dropped from her face.  Hope was never one to hide her feelings.  Her face always gave her away.  Hope was in many senses an open book much like her really.

"Hope?" Lacey asked as she knew that something was wrong with her sister.

"Lacey," Hope said before she walked straight to her sister and threw her arms around her.  "I think I made a mess of things." She throatily said as she clutched onto her sister. Meanwhile Landon  fisted Hope's sweater dress with his tiny hands, wanting attention from his aunt that he hadn't seen in days, more than he was used to or liked, for that matter. 

~~~

Hope bounced a laughing Landon in her arms as she waited for her luggage bag. 

"Harry's in love with you," Lacey repeated as she cocked her head while looking out yet at nothing in particular. "Really? Love." Lacey said speaking to herself this time.  She blinked as she repeated the word a few more times to herself.  By the fifth time she wanted facepalm as she realized that in all honesty it was obvious.  It was so obvious... all along.  That day in the dress shop, her wedding.  Dear lord she was about as oblivious as her sister apparently.