Plenty of Laughs and Goodbyes...Maybe?

Song on the side is Oh My Goodness by Olly Murs,

Great song! I just love the thought that a guy could want to get to know you by one smile, and for me its a bit like Hope and Harry's relationship...

Just enjoy!

~~~

“Where are you guys by?” Hope asked as she began to enter the arrivals ramp of JFK Airport. 

“Um, Liam where are we?” Niall asked, his voice coming from Harry's speaker phone.

“JetBlue, Liam says we're at JetBlue.” Niall said. 

“Okay, Niall, I’ll be there in about two minutes. If you guys want to go out and look for a sky blue Audi SUV, that’ll be us.”

Harry was trying not to pout as Hope drove. Was it really too much to ask for the guys to let him have Hope to himself for a little bit?

He looked up upon hearing Hope laugh.  He chuckled himself seeing Louis and Niall jumping wildly at the very edge of the sidewalk.  Both were wearing statue of liberty crowns, just making them that more hilarious. 

Hope pulled over and barely unlocked the door when Harry’s passenger door was yanked open. Before either knew it, Louis plopped himself onto Harry’s lap. 

“Hello Hope,”

“Hi Louis,” Hope said smiling as she tried to hold back a laugh. 

“You,” he turned to look at Harry.  “Are in huge trouble young man.” He shook his finger at Harry who gave him a glare. 

“Louis, I’m giving you five seconds before I shove you off my lap.”

“What?!” Louis exclaimed, faking shock and hurt at Harry’s words. 

Hope just laughed as she got out to help the rest of the guys with their bags.  However Liam and Zayn had managed to figure it all out by themselves, while Niall was already situated in the back seat.  He waved at Hope from the backseat as she stood next to Liam and Zayn.  Hope laughed once again as she waved back at Niall, whom could be seen through the trunk. 

“Hey Hope.” Liam said giving her a brief hug. 

“Thanks for picking us up.” Zayn said hugging her next. 

“Hi to you guys too and no problem.” Hope said hugging the two back. 

“Hey, wait, I want to hug Hope too!” Niall cried from the back seat, his body turned completely around to look from the backseat. 

Liam looked at him wearily before hitting the automatic button to close the trunk. Niall could be heard protesting as the trunk made a noise, finally closed.

Hope shook her head as she smiled.  “Okay, well I hope you guys don’t mind but we have to hustle to  make it to Belle’s recital then I can drop you guys off wherever you all need to go.”

~~~

"Nice hats by the way." Hope remarked pulling out of the airport. 

"Thanks!" Louis and Niall chimed.

"We had plenty of time." Liam added, giving Harry a pointed look, one that Harry chose to ignore.

“So Hope guess who our Zayn was with before we had to call him away to come and get this little rascal!” Louis said leaning into Harry’s seat and pinching Harry’s cheek.

Harry swatted Louis’ hand away. 

Hope bit her lip trying to hide  her smile.  “Does the name start with a K?”