Wedding Crashers

Hope was both relieved and shocked that the wedding had gone as smoothly as it had.  Well the ceremony had, the reception had just started and there were still opportunities for her mother to clash with Ian’s. 

“I forgot to tell you girls earlier but all you girls look beautiful,” Hope’s Mom Jody, said coming up to them, all the bridesmaids.  Each wore identical deep magenta colored bridesmaid dresses that thankfully looked good on all of them.

“I can’t help but think that these dresses were rigged to fit Hope best,” Riley, one of Lacey’s closest friends joked as she tried to pull the dress up over her bust. 

Hope stuck her tongue out at her as Riley whom was practically her sister having known her since she was a baby. 

“I don’t know Riley, one of Ian’s grooms can’t seem to keep his eyes off you.” Melissa, a fellow bridesmaid commented.

“You mean he can’t stop looking at my cleavage.” Riley retorted.  “Anyway I don’t care, wall street guys are so not my tyyyyype…” Riley trailed off as she saw five males enter the reception that she certainly did not remember seeing at the ceremony or being on the list of guests for that matter. 

Hope and the rest of the bridesmaids followed her gaze.  Hope’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped as she recognized the five crashers. 

She wasn’t the only one as Belle and Opal gave simultaneous squeals. 

Almost all the guests at the reception watched as the two girls literally ran across the empty dance floor to get to the boy band. 

Hope couldn’t help but laugh at the surprised look on the boys’ faces as Belle launched herself at Niall and Opal at Harry. 

Harry held his hands out, actually taking a step away from the girl that had just launched herself at him.  But he quickly looked to where he heard all too familiar laughter to find Hope sitting all in a row with several other females.  All were wearing the exact same dark pink dresses.  But Harry didn't look very hard, his eyes only for Hope. 

Hope cocked her head, giving Harry an amused look when their eyes connected. 

~~~

“Niall, you came!” Belle gushed, jumping up and down.

“I told you I would.” Niall said lifting Belle up to hold her. 

Belle gave a toothy smile before wrapping her arms around Niall’s neck, squealing  again.  By the time she let go, Hope along with some other guests had made their way to them. 

“What’s going on?” Lacey asked striding over to them, lifting the front part of her dress to move easier. 

Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn all looked at her then at Niall and Belle.

“Mommy, you told me I could invite a friend!” Belle exclaimed throwing her arms up. 

Lacey’s face softened. “I did honey, but I thought that you meant someone from the beach, not your favorite pop star.”

“Actually we did see them at the beach yesterday.” Hope spoke up. 

Lacey was taken aback a bit.  “Okay,”

“And technically Belle only invited Niall,” Liam began to say awkwardly. 

“But Harry wanted to come too,” Louis spoke up only to get a jab from Harry. 

“So we all decided to come too, to keep them from getting into trouble.” Liam finished. 

“And we brought gifts!” Louis added taking a small box from his pocket.  After he did so, the rest of the boys took out a box from their pockets too.