Of Blackmail and Skypes

Harry Styles, New Fashion Trend or a Statement?

If you’ve watched any late interviews of One Direction back from their successful U.S. tour, you’ll see that Harry Styles has managed to attain more than just a slight drool worthy tan.  He has been seen as of late wearing a necklace, one that we have never seen before and yet since the moment Harry Styles and the rerst of One Direction stepped into Heathrow Airport, we have yet to see him not wear the necklace.  It’s a half a round puzzle… is there a meaning to this? Everytime he is asked about his new acquired piece of jewelry, Styles simply says, “It brings me hope,” ambiguous much Harry Styles?

Til then, this is Miss Freddie from Brit Pop magazine bringing you your latest news on all your favorite British celebs!

~~~

Hope was setting up the dinner table for her, Belle, and Landon as she had the kids while her sister and brother in law went out to dinner with one of Ian’s business associates. 

“Belle, come get dinner.” Hope said as she placed Landon in his high chair. 

A minute later Belle came bouncing in, taking the seat across from Hope.  She made a face at her green beans but with a stern look from Hope, she began to eat them with her meal.

Hope was busy trying to feed Landon his meal when her cell phone went off.  “Belle can you put my phone on speaker?” Hope asked as she tried to spoon a giggling Landon his baby food.  It was quite difficult as the food would start to come back out as Landon kept giggling.  “You’re such a silly boy,” Hope said in a baby voice as she kept trying to get Landon’s food to stay in his mouth. 

“Well that’s a greeting…I hope you’re talking to Landon and not me,” Harry Styles’s voice came from Hope’s phone. 

“Harry!” Hope said accidentally dropping Landon’s spoon. 

“Hello Hope,” Harry said laughing from the other end as he heard Hope mutter fudge, most likely because she was once again taking care of her niece and nephew.

“Give me a sec,” Hope said running quickly to the kitchen and getting a new one along with an extra. 

“Hi Harry!” Belle said into the speaker. 

“Hi Belle, how’s my cutest fan in the world doing?”

“Good!” Belle chirped.  “I learned how to write my name today in fancy.”

“It’s called cursive Belle, the fancy way of writing.” Hope said coming back.

Belle nodded before she ran off in fact to get a piece of paper to write her name in cursive to show Harry, not realizing that he wouldn’t be able to see it anyway.

“I think she just ran off in order to write her name in cursive for you,” Hope said lovingly laughing at her niece. 

Harry laughed too, seeing Belle doing exactly that.  “Uh so I got your message.” Harry said rather awkwardly. 

“Oh good you did…Harry Styles what are you doing wearing my necklace?!” Hope said as she sat down once again to attempt to feed Landon. 

“So you finally noticed,”

Hope could just see the grin on Harry’s face currently.  “Opal forwarded me rather interesting articles and video clips.”

“Ahh I see,” Harry answered the amused one this time. 

“Seriously Harry, my necklace, are you going to return it?”

“Of course, but on one condition.”