Fate...

Three weeks later: New York City; JFK Airport

“There’s no way...” Louis said as they entered through the doors of JFK. He was in the front being the most excited to get onto the plane ride back home. “No way!” Louis exclaimed again but then grinned. “Hey Harry remember you told me that if I could make your Hope appear out of thin air, you said you’d buy me a new car…”

“Yeah, keep moving Louis.” Harry said annoyed, about to trip because of Louis whom had stopped right in the middle. 

“Well I think I’m going to be earning that car.”

“Yeah right,” Harry said turning around to look at him giving Louis one more annoyed look. 

Somehow with everything that had happened in California, he still hadn’t gotten Hope’s number! They had to leave the wedding early to go to the next place on their tour, he didn’t even get to say goodbye as the five of them had been practically manhandled by their security out of the wedding.   In his desperation to find Hope, he’d actually told the guys that he’d buy any of them a car if they could make Hope appear in front of him.  Somehow Louis had gotten from Harry’s speech that he could just find random girls that had  one or two aspects like Hope and throw them at him in order to get a car. Some girls had Hope’s hair, other’s her height, one almost had her eyes but Hope’s were unique in how they were constantly amused and happy.

“Then you should look at the girl over there by the flight information!” Louis chirped. 

Harry’s head whipped right to where Louis pointed to, his heart beating faster just in anticipation.  Standing by the digital boards was a tan brunette, her legs clad in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. She wore a cream colored blouse that fell off one shoulder and a pair of pink strappy heels.  He could only get a side profile of her but, she looked so close to Hope, it couldn’t be could it? It was when she turned around about to walk away, did Harry get a look at her face. 

~~~

Hope bit her lip as she read Mark’s flight number again.  The flight had been delayed a little over an hour.  She ran a hand through her hair before sighing.  She turned back around to head back to the minibar/restaurant to get another drink but she was stopped as someone ran into her.  Hope stumbled, almost about to fall over but two strong arms wrapped themselves around her. 

“Hope,” the person holding her whispered harshly. 

Hope looked up, her eyes widening as she recognized the green eyes.  “Harry?” Was all she got to say before the two of them were bombarded by the paparazzi!

Harry quickly took off his hat and sunglasses putting them immediately on Hope, then did his best to hide her behind him until his security made it to them. 

“Harry what’s going on?” Hope asked flustered as she had to push Harry’s hat up a little in order to see anything.  Not that it mattered since all that seemed to be around were camera flashes. 

“I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking, ” Harry cursed himself for his rashness but he was just so overjoyed that Hope was here, in front of him to care about the press.  Hope may have a boyfriend but fate seemed to want them together, how else could that explain how they always seemed to find each other?   

~~~

Hope somehow found herself in line with One Direction despite not having a plane ticket but the security people were much too preoccupied trying to prevent the press and fans from getting to the boys to mind.

“Don’t look at them.” Liam whispered to her as the press were still trying to get pictures of her, having seen the Harry Styles of One Direction leave his band and security to run and hug a girl that none of them had seen before.