10

Bakugou's POV

I was in Todoroki's ice. Child's game. I started exploding around me making a tunnel but stopped when my scar started burning. "God damn." I yelled as I pulled off my mask and grabbed my scar. It hurts so much. I picked up a piece of ice I blow up and put it to my scar. It started to cool down but it still hurt. I sat against the wall. This stupid scar is always holding me back. I can't do anything with this thing acting up. 

Todoroki's POV

I was standing outside. I think I got him but I can't be to carefree. I don't know what his quirk is and how dangerous he is. "What a pain." I heard someone say as I turned around to see the guy with black hair and scars under his eyes and chin. He's the guy before when I saved Bakugou for the second time. I turned towards him in a fighting stance. "I'm not here to fight you. I'm just here to retrieve the idiot in the ice." He said as he started walking towards the ice. "Guess you're a villain too." I said as I send my ice towards him. He quickly jumped out of the way. 

"I'm not allowed to attack you or the guy in the ice is going to beat my butt so go away and fight someone else." He said as he still made his way towards the ice. I kept using my quirk to catch him but he was to slippery. I watched as he got behind me. Crap. I started to turn around but he grabbed my arms and twisted them behind my back. I struggled to get out of his grasp. "Stop fighting me. I'm not going to hurt you." He said.

"Why do you keep saying that." I said as I escaped him before turning towards him in a fighting stance. He jumped back before walking over to the ice. His hand lit on fire and me started melting the ice. "No you don't." I yelled as I sent ice towards him. Suddenly blue flames burst out and melted my ice. I quickly used my quirk to make a barrier around me so I wouldn't get burned by the blue fire. After the flames disappeared most of the ice was melted. I broke the ice before seeing the man holding the boy I trapped. Villain in his arms was shacking as he gripped onto his face. "Seriously. All he did was trap you in ice." The man said. "Shut up." The boy yelled and he sounded more like a boy. I recognize that voice but who is it. 

I quickly sent ice towards them. I can't let villains escape my grasp. The man extended his hand and blue flames came bursting out. "Don't hurt him." The boy yelled as he grabbed the man's arm. "I'm not. Just trying to buy us time to get out of here." The man said before the flames started to surround me. I quickly used my quirk to put them out. When I looked up I saw they were gone. Damn it. I got back to the class. Seems the villains retreated but they killed a lot of 2a class. 

Bakugou's POV

I was laying on my bed holding an ice pack to my scar. It burns so much and it won't stop. Why won't it stop. I heard the door open as light poored into the room. Tomura walked into the room and looked at the mountain of melted icepacks on the floor. "We didn't get to kill All Might." Tomura complained as I looked up at him. "Just a little setback. You'll get to kill him in do time." I said as I started getting up.

"We had to retreat because of you. Your holding us back." He complained as I glared at him. "I don't care. You need me." I said as he started to turn. "Then stop being a nuisance. Kill Todoroki. He's not important." He said as he started walking away. I clenched my fists before I let out a whimper of pain as my scar started burning. Damn it.