1

^^ Just a video. Don't have to watch it. ^^

DemonLover1213 helped me with this idea. Hope you enjoy. Go check 'em out. 

Bakugo's POV           

(Bakugou's a little kid. About 10 years old.)

It was hero day. Hero day is when Hero's are celebrated. There's a whole parade and at town square hero's gather and meet with the citizens. I've been so excited. I really wanted to meet All Might but for some reason he can't make it. So my next hero I want to meet is Best Jeanist. right now he only has one sidekick. He's name is Quirky. He can copy his opponents quirks and use them. (Not the annoying guy in class 1-b.) 

I could hardly sleep that night but I forced my to get at least 5 hours of sleep. "Katsuki Bakugou. Wake up. Your going to be late." My mom yelled. I quickly woke up and jumped out of my bed. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. I ran to my room after I was done and got dressed. "Katsuki. Midoriya is here." My mom yelled. I ran down stairs. "Finally Deku. Took you long enough." I said. "But Kacchan, I..." Deku wined before I stopped him.  

"Come on. You're making me late. Let's go." I said and ran to the door. I quickly put on my shoes and then opened the front door. "Bye mom." I yelled. "Be back by noon." She yelled. "But mom." I yelled. "No. Now go." She yelled. I walked out and Deku followed, shutting the door behind him. We quickly ran down to town square. "Alright Deku. We are going to split up. Meet me right here at noon." I said. 

"I don't know, Kacchan. I think we should stay together." Deku said. "To bad." I said before turning around and waking away. I walked over to the line where I get to see Best Jeanist. It took a while but it was finally my turn. "Hello kid. What's your name?" He asked. My head exploded. HE'S TALKING TO ME. "I ... I'm Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou." I said and puffed out my chest. He laughed. 

"Well Bakugou. What do you want to be when you grow up?" He asked me. "A hero. Just like you." I yelled. He laughed. "Quirky. Come meet Bakugou." He said and Quirky walked over to us. "Bakugou this is Quirky. He's my..." I cut him off. "Sidekick. I know. Everyone does. He can copy quirks. It's cool, but not as cool as yours." I said. "Well Bakugou. What's your quirk?" He asked. I smiled really big.

I lifted my hands up and made little explosions. "Wow. You have such an amazing quirk." He said. "I know. It's the best." I said. "You know, when you grow up and control  your quirk, maybe if I'm still a hero you can be my sidekick." He said. "What." Quirky said. "Really?" I exploded. He nodded his head. "Alright." I yelled. "Well, it's nice meeting you." He said. "Yeah. Bye." I yelled and ran off.

"Wow. I gotta tell Deku. He'll explode." I said and started looking for Deku. I looked for him but couldn't find him. "What time is it?" I asked myself. I started walking back to the spot I was to meet Deku. "Hey. It's you. Bakugou right?" I heard someone ask. I looked behind me and saw Quirky. "Quirky. W-what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well. I wanted to show you something." He said. "Oh. Alright." I said. "Follow me." He said and started walking.

I followed him until we got to an alley. "Why are we here?" I asked. He turned toward me. "It's just a little bit further. Come on." He said. I smiled and ran over to his. We kept walking until we got to a dead end. "Alright here." Quirky said and turned around towards me. "So you know I can copy quirks." He said. "Yeah and?" I asked. He put his hand on my head and slid it down to my left side of my face. "Sorry kid but he's mine." He said before using my quirk and exploding my face. Everything went dark.

Deku's POV

I was waiting for Kacchan seance it was noon. I waited there for about half an hour before I started looking for him. "Kacchan." I called out but there was no answer. After searching for the rest of the hour I went to his house to see if he went home. I knocked on the door. Kacchan's mom answered the door. "Oh Midoriya. Where's Katsuki?" She asked. "I can't find him. I thought he would of came home by now." I said. "One sec." She said and shut the door.

She came out with her shoes on and walked out. "Alright. Let's go find that trouble maker." She said. We searched for hours. We even got some friends to help look for Bakugo, but we couldn't find him. We got the cops involved and they helped too. The news got involved too. Everyone was looking for him. Although We couldn't find him. It got dark so my mom took me home.

"Goodnight. Izuku." She said and tucked me into bed. "Mom. Will we ever find Kacchan?" I asked her. "I'm sure of it and I'm sure he'll be okay." She said. "Alright. Goodnight." I said. She walked out of my room and turned off the lights. "Goodnight baby." She said before shutting the door and letting me daze off to sleep.