16

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to the blaring of my alarm clock in my ear. I let out a sigh as I opened my eyes. "I hate this." I whined. I lifted my hand towards my alarm clock before sending a tiny blast towards the stupid thing, causing it to quickly shut up. I rolled out of bed. I quickly got dressed. I was too lazy to button the uniform all the way but it didn't really matter. I walked over to my tiny mirror before I ripped all the bandages off. I could see the huge scar on my face. I pulled out new bandages before wrapping it around my head, hiding my scar. 

I quickly put my shoes on before grabbing my school back. I walked out of the room before heading to the school building. "Bakugou." I heard a cheerful bubbly voice close behind me call my name. I turned around my head slightly so I could see who called my name. I saw an annoying girl with brown hair walking towards me. "Good morning." The girl gave me such a warm welcoming smile. "Who the hell are you?" I asked. She stopped in her tracks. "Oh, I'm Ochako Uraraka. I'm a student in your class." She smiled at me. "Oh." I mumbled before I turned my head away from her.

"Wait." The girl spoke before suddenly I felt her body weight against my arm. I looked to see her grabbing my arm and pressing her boobs against me. "I wanted to get to know you Bakugou. You're quite interesting. I heard about you being attacked by villains." She spoke before I glared down at her. I pulled my arm away from her. "Whatever people are saying, ignore it." I growled before I started walking away. I walked to the huge building before I got to the dreadful class. I can't believe I have to go to some extra school for losers and wannabes. I swung the door open before seeing stupid Deku standing close to the door. "Good morning Kacchan." He smiled at me as I glared at him. 

I looked in the classroom to see Todoroki wasn't there. I walked past the boy towards my desk. "How was your night?" I realized Deku was following me. "Leave me alone, shitty extra." I spoke before I got to my desk before sitting down. The green hair boy walked behind me before sitting down at the empty desk. Crap, I forgot I had to sit in front of this shitty nerd. 

Soon enough the teacher came in before he started the lesson. I was sitting, paying attention when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I reached down before pulling it out. My eyes laid on the id. I read the word handyman on my phone. Why the hell is he texting me in the middle of class. I quickly hid my phone so I could read the message but no one else could. I opened my messenger app before clicking on his message. 'How's school.' I read in my mind. I clenched my phone really tight. He risks blowing my cover by texting me and it's a simple greeting. 

I was about to turn off my phone when I suddenly got a text from an unknown number. Who the hell is this? I opened their message. 'You shouldn't be texting in class. - Todoroki.' I tighten my grip on my phone before I started furiously typing. 'How'd you get my phone number?' I quickly texted. I waited a few seconds for a response before Todoroki texted me. 'Pay attention. I gripped the phone in my hands. He's avoiding my damn question.

Hi guys. Thank you so much for reading my book. It really means the world to me. If you couldn't tell by the many months that it took me to publish a chapter, I'm having a hard time writing. I've been take writing classes so my writing is very different. I'm having a hard time with this story also. Please don't worry, I'm still writing it but I really appreciate the wonderful things you guys say. Thank you so much.