14

Bakugou's POV

I was standing in the hospital room. "You should really take a seat with all those wounds." I heard the voice of All Might. I quickly turned to see the great hero closing the door. "What do you want?" I asked as he approached me. "I meet you before." He said as I glared at the ground. "You killed a man is self defense before the league of villains appeared." All might stated. Damn it. How did he recognize me? 

I looked up at him. "Was the man you killed a civilian?" The bold man asked as I shock my head. "I've been chaises by those villains for a while now. Anytime I ask the cops for help, the villains somehow find out." I mumbled as I felt the man hug me. "You've been through so much. You don't have to worry anymore because I am here. I won't let any of those villains hurt you ever again." He promised me. We'll see about that.

Todoroki's POV

My eyes widen as I saw Bakugou standing in front of my class wearing the school uniform. He had bandages covering his scar and arms. "Everyone. This is Katsuki Bakugou. He'll be joining our class today." Mr Aizawa stated. Bakugou's eyes scanned the room before setting on me. He glared at me before looking away. Mr. Aizawa had Bakugou sit in the empty desk in front of Midoriya. All the class seemed to be interesting in the new student as Bakugou just tried ignoring them. 

Class resumes before we got to All Mights class. We were all in our uniforms before I looked at Bakugou. He was sitting in the side lines as All Might had us running. The whole class was panting as some kids looked at Bakugou. "How come he isn't running with us?" Mina whined marking others look at Bakugou. "Lay off him. He's new." Kirishima panted as Denki started pouring water on his head from his water bottle. "I'm so exhausted. Why does All Might have to do this to us." Mina whined louder. My eyes watched Midoriya walking over to Bakugou before they started talking. 

Bakugou's POV

I was standing in an empty small room. So this is what the hero's decided to do after our attack . They gave the students dorms. I'm just glad the dorms are individual and not together. I would hate sharing a room with some stuck up hero wanna be. I laid down on the bed before pulling out a tiny notebook from my pocket. The notebook contain the names of each student in class 1a along with their quirks. Suddenly I heard knocking at the door. 

"Kacchan. It's me." I heard Deku's annoying. I shoved the book back in my uniform before I walked over to the door. The door creaked open as I saw the stupid green hair of my old childhood friend. "What do you want?" I questioned as Deku looked nervous to talk. "Um, Kacchan. I thought you gave up on becoming a hero. Why are you here now?" Deku asked as he just looked at the ground. "I did give up, but it looks like fate has a different plan for me." I stated as I started closing the door. 

"Kacchan." He yelled, making me stop shutting the door. I looked to see Deku had determination in his eyes. "Let's become heros together." He smiled at me. "Don't give me that crap." I shouted. Deku seemed really surprised before my eyes set on Todoroki walking towards us. "I don't care about becoming a hero." I stated as I shut the door.    

Todoroki's POV

I was walking through the halls before I heard Midoriya. I started walking before I heard Bakugou yell, "Don't give me that." I turned the corner to see Bakugou still wearing bandages as Midoriya stood in front of him. I started walking towards them before Bakugou locked eyes with me. "I don't care about becoming a hero." Bakugou seemed upset as he shut the door. I stopped close to Midoriya. "What seemed to get his upset?" I questioned as he looked at me. "I don't know." Midoriya seemed sad. He turned around before he started walking away. I looked at Bakugou's door before going to my own room. 

It was the next day as we were all outside with All Might. "Today as you can see, we will be practising a water rescue." All Might stated as we all looked at the huge pool. "As you will see, I will be the helpless person drowning in the water. Use your quirk to get me out in less than 60 seconds." All Might instructed. "60 seconds." Half the class yelled. "If you can't get me out in 60 seconds than you fail." He smiled. "This will be easy." I mumbled