11

Todoroki's POV

It's been a week since the villains attacked. The school decided it was best to have dorms so we moved in. I walked through the doors. "Good Morning Todoroki." Midoriya said as I looked at him. He looked a lot happier. I walked over to him. "Good morning Midoriya." I replied. We started talking before the teacher came in. I went to my seat and listen to my teachers boring lesson.  

Soon school was over and I went to my dorm. I heard someone knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it only to see Uraraka smiling. "Hey Todoroki." She said happily. "Can I help you?" I asked as I saw other students behind her. "Mall trip." Mina yelled. The next thing I know most of class 1-a is at the mall. "Alright, split up into groups and explore." Mina cheered. Suddenly Uraraka grabbed onto my arm. "Todoroki, wanna go check out some clothes." She said as she pressed her chest a against my arm. 

I wish Midoriya was here. "Um, sure." I said before she started dragging me. She took me all around the mall before I finally got a break sitting at the fountain. "I'll go get us some soda pops. Stay here." She said before running. Usually I don't mind spending my dads money but I'm tiered from running around. I stayed by the fountains before I felt a stinging pain in my neck. "What the. . ." I started but stopped when everything got dark. I felt my body hit the floor. 

Slowly I started to open my eyes to a killer headache. "He's awake." I heard a mans voice say. I slowly lifted my head up to see I was in some bar. I saw the League of Villains staring at me. I moved my hands but they were chained along with my legs. I watcher as Shigaraki got up and walked over to me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me so I was looking at him. "Todoroki. You're Endeavors kid." He said as I glared at him. "As much as I'd like to kill you I need your help. Help us and we'll set you free but if you don't we'll kill you." Shigaraki explained.

"What do you want help with?" I asked. Shigaraki let go before Dabi grabbed me and pulled me up. He dragged me into a dark room. In the dark room was a bed. My eyes widen as I saw Bakugou also chained up. "This boy here is going to be a new villain, he just needs a little convincing. Although he has a scar on his face that seems to burn from time to time. Right now it's a little serious. There's not enough ice in the world to cool his scar down except yours." Dabi explained. "Use your quirk to help or I'll kill you." Shigaraki said before Dabi pushed me in. 

They closed the door and I could hear it lock. I got up and looked at the door. I started examining the room. Looks like this room was design to hold people like me. I looked at the bed to see Bakugou. I walked closer to see he was asleep. I got to the edge. Why do the villains want Bakugou? I set my hand on his face. Suddenly Bakugou's eyes widen before he punched me off the bed. "Fuck." He screamed and quickly sat up. He grabbed his scar and started breathing heavily trying not to scream. 

"Why the hell would you touch me." He yelled before looking at me. He dropped his angry face into a more surprised one. "Todoroki." He said surprisingly as I got up. "Don't worry. I'm here to help. I'm not on the villains side." I said before he looked at the chains bounding his hands which were more restricting then mine. "The villains." He started. "Kidnapped me, yes." I interrupted before he looked away. He looked really angry. "Did they hurt you?" He asked. "No but they will if I don't help you." I said as I started to get on the bed. 

"Your scar is acting up again to the point where your screaming." I said as I started lifting my hand up towards him. "May I?" I asked before he nod. I placed my hand on his scar. He whimpered in pain as he pulled his face away. "It's alright. It'll stop stinging soon." I comfort him. "Can you do it faster?" He asked as I smiled at him. I placed my hand on his scar and froze it. I pulled away before touching the ice. "Does it feel better?" I asked as he looked at me. "Yeah. Thanks." He mumbled as I smiled. "The league of villains should let you go now that you did what they asked you." Bakugou said as he looked away from me 

"I don't think they'll just let me go. They're villains after all." I explained as I got off the bed. "You're probably right." Bakugou chuckled a little. I looked over to see he was smiling with his eyes close. He must be locked up here and guessing by that smile it's been a while since he's been outside. "Hey." I said as he dropped his smile and looked at me. "We should look for a way out." I suggested as he got off the bed. "Good idea." He replied before walking over to the door. I started examining the room more. I got to find a way out.