7

Bakugou's POV

Soon my mom discharged me from the hospital. Todoroki helped me get to the car even though I didn't want his help. He helped me into my seat and shut the door. The window was rolled down. "Bye Bakugou. See you someday." He said with a smile. I looked away from him. "Yeah whatever." I said and I felt a hand place on my face. Todoroki turned my face towards him. He pulled my head forward and kissed me on the head. "The hell." I yelled and pulled my head away from him. "Try to stay safe." He said and I glared at him. "Yeah alright." I said and looked away. 

Mom got into the driver seat and turned on the car. "See ya Todoroki." I said and started rolling up the window as mom started driving away. I fell asleep on the drive home. I had a really weird dream.

I was sitting in front of the TV with bandages covering one of my eyes. I was smiling for a while cause on the TV was a little kid with red and white hair also having bandages covering one of his eyes. The news was trying to get an interview with him to find out what it's like to be one of the top hero's son.

My Mom walked into the room. "What are you watching?" She asked in curiosity. "What's it like being Endeavors son?" The news lady asked. The boy looked at the lady. "That's Todoroki. He saved me." I said with a big smile but Todoroki was frowning. "It's a living hell." Todoroki said. 

"Uh how about we change the station." Mom said as she grabbed the remote and switched the channels. It was an award ceremony for the sidekick Quirky becoming a hero. I glared at the TV. No matter what I'll kill all the fake hero's. The ones that only want rich and fame. They should all die and I'll be the one to kill them all. 

Soon I woke up as the car came to a stop. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. I looked to see my house. I got out of the car and started walking towards the door. I remember. Todoroki saved me when I was a kid. The only reason he found me was because his father abuses him. He ran away from home.

I got inside and headed strait for my bedroom. His father is a fake hero so I'll have to kill him too. I got to my room and laid down on my bed. Todoroki was like a god to me when I was younger. A sweet boy that went out of his time to save me and visit me everyday. How could I forget a boy like him. He's what this world needs.

I closed my eyes and slowly started to doze off. I was so cheerfully whenever Todoroki visit me. I burst into tears when my mom took me home without letting me say goodbye. How the hell did I forget all about him. He gave me my purpose in life. To kill every fake hero that try's to pledge this world.

Todoroki's POV

It's been a week since I last saw Bakugou. I was in class. I looked over to see Midoriya looked sad. I got up and walked over to him. "Hey Midoriya. Are you alright?" I asked. "Not really. I found out Uraraka has been cheating on me with a few other guys so I dumped her." He said and looked disappointed. I looked at Uraraka and she looked fine. "You were better off without her." I said. 

"Yeah." He said and put his head on the desk. Mr. Aizawa came into the classroom. "Sit down now." He said and I walked over to my seat. "The sport festive is coming up so get prepared." He said and people started cheering. They were really excited for the sports festive.

Bakugou's POV

It's been two weeks since I got out of the hospital. I was sitting in a bar staring at the TV. "What do you think about the sports festive?" Kurogiri asked. "I think it's the perfect opportunity to find out which ones are fakes and only after money." I answered. "But that's so boring. Why don't we just kill them all." Shigaraki whined. "I'm with Shigaraki." Toga whined but I ignored them. I just staired at the TV. 

"Remember Master wants us to listen to Bakugou. Bakugou will deliver All Might right into out hands. It's just a matter of time." Kurogiri said as I watch the sports festive. I saw Todoroki. "Ugh look it's that Endeavor kid. Your going to kill him too, right?" Toga asked with a sour mouth. 

"No" I said. "What?" They all said surprised. "But he's Endeavor's son. One of the biggest fake hero in the world." Toga yelled. "Yes he is but not his son." I replied still staring at the TV. "Well then I'll kill him." Toga said and I looked at her. Within a blink of an eye I was pinning Toga to the floor with both of my hands on her neck. "Don't touch him. He's mine and only mine. If you kill him I'll kill you." I yelled before getting off her.

"Alright." She said as she gasped for air. I sat back down. Todoroki is all mine. No one will hurt him under my watch. I'll keep him safe.