12

Bakugou's POV

What were the villains thinking? They chained my hands up when I was a sleep to give of the the idea that I was also kidnaped. They know how I love playing the victim, but bringing todoroki here was a horrible idea. "Bakugou, would you mind telling me how you got kidnapped?" Todoroki asked. I looked away. "I don't want to. It's embarrassing." I said before Todoroki smiled. "It's fine. All that matters is that we escape." He said. I could see the determination in his eyes. He's definitely a real hero. I started to walk to him but the chains stopped me. I looked to see the chains attached to the concrete wall.

"We should get you free first." Todoroki said as he walked over to me. I grabbed the chains around his hands. "They're quirk resistance." I said. "You must of tried already." Todoroki assumed as he let go. The fact that we don't have any other chains except quirk resistance helps when the league kidnaps heros to torcher to death. Suddenly the door opened and Dabi grabbed Todoroki. "Good job kid." He said as he pulled Todoroki. Todoroki tried pulling away before Dabi grabbed Todoroki's neck "Don't hurt him." I yelled and glared at Dabi.   

"Yeah. Whatever." Dabi said as he dragged Todoroki out. I waited a little in the darkness before the door opened. Toga walked over to me with the key. "That was fun." She cheered. "Where's Todoroki?" I asked as I lifted my hands up to her. He put the key in the lock. "Don't worry. We took him home so don't worry and we made sure not to hurt him even tho I wanted to try his blood really bad." She explained as the chains fell off my arms. 

I walked out of the room an into the bar to see the league. "Why'd you do that?" I asked angrily. "We know Todoroki's ice is the only thing to cool down your scar. You don't like being made as the type who's a villain so we made it look like we kidnapped you so you shouldn't worry." Tomura explained his plan. "It was still to risky. I don't want you doing that ever again. It doesn't matter how bad my scar burns." I yelled. "Alright. We got it. Don't yell so loud." Dabi whined. 

"What if the hero's start looking for me? Wanting to save me. What are we going to do then?" I yelled. "We won't do it again. Calm down." Toga whined as well as she covered her ears. I scoffed before turning towards the door. "I need air." I demanded as I started walking towards the exit. I grabbed my black cout before leaving the bar. Stupid villains. 

Todoroki's POV

I woke up to see I was in a dumpster.  I need to save Bakugou. I quickly got out of the dumpster before booking it down the streets. I need to tell All Might, but there's only so much he can do. I don't know where the villains base is. I ran through the UA gates before running into the school building. I ran through the marbled halls as I ran to the teachers lounge. I swung the door open to see Midnight and Aizawa. "Mr...Aizawa." I panted trying to catch my breath. "Todoroki?" Mr. Aizawa said surprisingly before walking over to me. "Where's All Might?" I asked.

-----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been sick. Thank you for reading.

-----------------------------