Prolouge

Well I might as well introduce my self since I will be telling you this journey of my life. My name is Taylor Max Stone. My Father and mother are John and Sarah Stone and I have a younger sister Felicia. To tell you the truth, I'm alien. I did not come from Earth and I'm actually from a planet named Gallifrey. There was a terrible war going on on Gallifrey called the Time War. My parents saw no end so they stole a Time Machine and took my sister and I and fled. We ended up in the year 2350, in the Alpha Quadrant. My parents took us to earth and they signed up for Star Fleet. I was only 1 when we left for earth. My sister was 6. We lived on various star ships for 2 years, but one time a Borg cube came out of no where and attacked our ship. The Warp Engine was leaking plasma like crazy and my mom left the bridge to deal with it, at the cost of her life. She was the captain and my dad was the first officer. I was at school at the time and had heard about what my mom was doing, so being the mischievous child I was, I escaped and ran down to engineering. I found my mom behind a glass door, laying near the edge, trying to hold her eyes open. She was dying. Radiation poisoning I figured, I may have been 3 at the time but I was very smart. Gallifreyan kids have a higher IQ than Einstein by the time they are 5. I walk over and kneel down, putting my hand on the glass and looking at my mom. I knew that my people had the power to regenerate (to change themselves when they are in danger and are dying). I look at my mom and say "I love you mom." 

"Sweetie be strong. Momma loves you. I won't be able to regenerate sweetie. The radiation will just kill me again after I regenerate." She explains. I watch as my mom bursts into a beautiful, yet very bright gold. Then I see my mom, but as a new person. She takes her last breath, dying right after regenerating. She saved our lives, and I will always be grateful for that, yet, I still wish she was in my life.

My dad came right after that and told me that we had to evacuate. My sister was no where to be found and was presumed dead. "She was only 6." I whispered to no one. My dad got us in a shuttle and we flew off, the ship exploding a few minutes later. My home for one an a half years was gone.