First Kiss [11]

Kennedy and Jonathan's storyline was going strong so far. They had many backstage segments, and the fans loved it. Last week Brock Lesnar made an appearance with his advocate Paul Heyman and Kennedy had cut a promo with them.

Brock and Paul Heyman stood in the ring addressing all the Raw Superstars who stood on stage. The whole storyline was Brock and Paul both getting furious with Kennedy since she didn't want to book him a match for the next upcoming pay-per-view. In response, Brock and Paul would hijack Raw and remain in the ring until Kennedy gave him a match.

Kennedy stood backstage waiting for her cue to go out there. She wore a black tank top with a leather jacket, skinny jeans, and of course high heel boots.

"Go ahead, Kennedy." Her grandfather said, hitting her music.

"I'm all grown up now..." The sea of superstars split into halves, allowing Kennedy to storm past them in anger. Her heels pounded against the floor as she forced her way into the ring to glare down Brock.

"Lesnar, I don't know how you think you are, but you need to get the hell out of my ring. Right this second!" She screamed, but Brock did nothing but laugh.

She shook her head and pursed her lips. "You are not going to hijack my show because you're angry, I'm not giving you a match at TLC. If you want a match, then you have to earn it, but when it comes to earning things here at WWE, you haven't earned a thing." She paused, scowling in his face.

"You think you earned a right for the WWE Championship? You think you earned a right for the Universal Championship? The only thing you've earned at the WWE is this." Kennedy's hand collided with the side of his face as the crowd cheered.

After the slap Brock had to raise his fist to act like he was going to hit Kennedy, she slipped out of the ring, mic still in hand as she laughed viciously.

"Now that you've received my answer, you can take your happy ass out the same way you came in. If you don't leave now, I'll have security personally escort you out of my building—And Brock, I just wanted to let you know—you're a lousy son of a bitch." She smirked, throwing down the mic and spinning around. The camera followed as she strutted back up the ramp.

She halted in front of Dean as they both smirked at each other. She flipped her hair back and continued making her way into gorilla. Vince laughed as she came through the curtain and pulled her into a hug.

"Great job Kenny, you're perfect on the mic." He applauded.

"Thanks gramps, now shall we run the show?" She beamed, going to sit at the monitors just like she always has, but her grandpa stopped her.

Kennedy rose her brow "Until you get your eyes checked out and some glasses you aren't working production. You can run along and hang out here until the show ends or go back to your suite."

She nodded and gave her grandpa a kiss on the cheek, gathering her papers and strolling to her office. Sure being on her grandpa's good side was a marvelous advantage but sometimes he would baby her and she didn't enjoy that very much. She knew that she would have to make an appointment for her eyes soon or else her grandfather wouldn't have her working production for a while.

As she walked around her office and packed her things up, she didn't hear Jonathan open the door. He smirked and leaned up against the door frame and watched until she noticed him. Kennedy let out a gasp and a slight giggle after getting alarmed by Jon.

"Oh my god! Jon! You scared me." Jon chuckled lightly.

"Sorry sweetheart—where you off to? Aren't you supposed to be working production with your grandpa?"