Someday [34]

Kennedy and Jon walked hand in hand, following their group as they toured and visited patients in a children's hospital. This was one of the most gratifying parts about their careers - being able to visit those and give back to people who need it the most, especially children who are the true superstars and warriors in all of this.

"We have someone special we want you to meet. Her name is Bella, she's eight and has leukemia. She's big fans of WWE and especially Dean and Kennedy." The nurse described, leading them to Bella's room.

A few nurses and directors of the hospital walked them over to a room, "Bella? We some special people here to see you."

"Bring them!" Her little voice said, making Jon and Kennedy beam at each other.

"Hi there Bella," Kennedy said softly waving as she and Jon stepped into the room that was immediately was filled with a joyful shriek from the little girl.

"No way! Kennedy and Dean! You guys are my favorite!" She expressed, sitting up, building up more energy.

"Really? That's neat Bella, do you think Kennedy and I will be her parents on Sunday?" Jon asked kneeling beside the bed.

Bella nodded her head enthusiastically, causing everyone to laugh, "You guys are going to beat them so hard. I watched Monday Night Raw, and it was so cool. I can't wait to watch Mania on the network."

"Dean and I will try out absolute best to beat my parents on Sunday. We're going to do whatever it takes to walk out of there victorious." Kennedy asserted, brushing her hand over her cheek.

"I shouldn't say this, but I also think your parents are pretty cool too." She murmured, making Jon and Kennedy laugh uncontrollably.

"But you like Kennedy and I way more right?" Dean rose his brow, holding his hand out.

"Totally!" Bella nodded firmly, giving him a high-five.

The three of them continued conversing about wrestling, Kennedy and Jon didn't know this, but this was the most she had spoken in a while. Bella was so very sick, she could hardly hold a conversation, due to exhaustion with treatment, but with her favorite superstars here, she could talk their ears off.

"Bella?" A voice said from the door.

They turned, seeing a woman holding a baby, Kennedy and Jon stood up and smiled, walking over to shake her free hand.

"I'm Kennedy McMahon and this Jonathan Good aka Dean Ambrose," Kennedy said introducing her and Jon.

The women smiled warmly and nodded looking towards Bella then back to them, "Yea, you two are her favorite superstars. She raves about you all the time. My name is Sonia, by the way - Bella's mom."

Jon and Kennedy laughed and nodded their heads.

"And who must be this little cutie be?" Kennedy asked quietly, referring to the baby in her arms.

"My daughter Zoey, she's six and a half months old," Sonia told them.

"Oh, she's precious, just like Bella." Kennedy grinned softly reaching over to rub the baby's back.

Sonia thanked them with a warm smile before turning to her other daughter, "Bella, honey, the nurses are going to need to take you for a bit."

"Will I get to see Dean and Kennedy again?" She asked and her mom shook her head.

"It's going to be a while, sweetheart, why don't you say bye to them and thank them for coming all this way to see you." Her mom smiled.

Kennedy and Jon smiled tightly, strolling back over to Bella. Kennedy reached to hold the small hand in hers.