Fun Times [6]

As the weeks progressed Kennedy became more fond of the company as well as her role here in WWE. She took the production side of her job seriously as she wanted to put on the best show that she possibly could not only to make her family proud but so that the fans were well entertained. On the other hand, her role as general manager was just as demanding, but more so on screen. In order for the fans to get to know her better, she was out in the ring every Monday night, hyping the crowd up for Survivor series and interacting with some of the superstars in backstage segments.

Outside the ring, being general manager only consisted of her having meetings to run over the scripts and making sure her talent was on track with everything that needs to be done, including media and interviews. For the past three weeks it was constantly moving for her, there wasn't really anytime for her to sit and take a break. She was always doing something and prioritized the business.

This appalled Stephanie and Paul beyond their imagination. Obviously they knew she was going to do an excellent job, but Kennedy's performance was superb. She would go above and beyond her duties to be sure that the show would be excellent, pitching to her grandfather new ideas that he seemed to appreciate. Kennedy also prioritized building stronger relations with her employees outside of her character. She would visit every superstar in the trainers if they were injured and do daily check in, in the locker rooms to get them pumped for Raw and live shows.

The entire locker room warmed up to the young lady fairly quickly. Everyone adored how kind and caring she was to them. Being on the road was tough, so having a boss who was understanding and friendly was a plus for them. A number of the women superstars became her friends and talked to her every day when she had the opportunity to.

The Monday Night Raw Superstars along with Stephanie and Kennedy were in the building for SmackDown Live. Tonight they would be ambushing the SmackDown roster to send a final warning before Survivor Series this Sunday. She was dressed in a bright red Raw shirt she had cropped along with a pair of black leather pants and pumps to match.

"Hey Uncle Shane, ready for mom and I to slap you." She snickered, walking into his office and seeing him sitting at his desk.

He chucked and got up, giving his niece a hug. "How are you liking things at Raw, Gramps giving you a hard time?"

"It's a lot of work but I'm liking it, it's actually nice to see all the hard work paying off. Gramps doesn't give me a hard time thankfully, he normally just sits back now and let's me handle all the fun stuff." She replied, grabbing a seat next to him.

"That's great, Kenny. We're all very proud of you despite the fact that Raw is beating us in ratings currently." Shane playfully glared, and she smirked.

"Told you Mom, and I were powerful forces."

"Of course you two are, you're McMahon's for god's sake." He snorted.

"Well, I'm going to head to catering to fuel up before I beat you up. See ya, uncle." She got up, kissing him on the cheek and heading for food.

Once in catering she ran into some people that she had met prior. Two of them being Nicole and Brie, The Bella Twins. They had met multiple times before since she would hang out with the ladies when her mom and dad brought her to shows when she was younger. They chatted for a bit and laughed about Kennedy calling Brie's husband a goat face. Obviously she didn't mind, since it was just for the comedic effect.

"I'll catch up with you guys soon! I'll see you later on tonight." She said goodbye as the twins left to get their hair and makeup done.

"Hey Kennedy." Jonathan grinned, going over to join the girl at the table where she ate. He wore a shirt that was half red for Raw and half a Shield merch top. He looked good in it as it hugged his muscular arms perfectly. Kennedy shook her head and beamed.