Storyline [10]

"Thank you guys for all the gifts again! You all are so sweet, have a good night!" Kennedy spoke, letting go all the superstars from the meeting.

As soon as she stepped foot into the arena, she ran into people in the halls who gave her hugs and words of encouragement. Even more people embraced her in a hug once people had come into her office for a meeting, she was so grateful for everyone.

She waved as people left her office, Jonathan was the one who remained back and greeted her.

"You feeling better?" He asked

She nodded her head "Yeah, my mom gave me some Tylenol this morning, and it hasn't hurt since. You have a match tonight?"

"Yeah, I have a meeting with creative, your dad, and grandpa before the show though. I think they're going to split up Colby, Joe, and I again." He said, and she pouted.

"I'm sorry, I know you guys just got to reunite again." She caressed his arm warmly, and he grinned.

"Eh, don't worry about it, I think it's supposed to happen in a few weeks. Joe is going on paternity leave since his wife is having twins." Kennedy smiled and gushed.

"Twins?! That's incredible, I'll have to remind myself to get him and his wife a gift." He chuckled, stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I don't want to keep your dad and grandpa waiting. I'll catch you later on tonight, bye darling." He smiled, giving her a side hug before going to the other meeting in Vince's office.

Jonathan pushed open the door and there was only Vince and Paul waiting. Usually there would be writers from creative and a few other people, so he wondered why it was only them.

"Paul, Vince." Jon said, shaking their hands before taking a seat.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Oh—we forgot to inform you this would be a private meeting. Vince, I think you should let Jonathan know the news." Jonathan rose his brow and waiting for him to speak.

"Jonathan, Paul and I are well aware of how great of a performer you are. You make us extremely proud." Jon smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank you, that's really rewarding for me to hear." The two bosses nodded their heads.

"Which is why I am proposing a new storyline for you. I would like Kennedy to get more involved with storylines, she's great on the mic and I think you two would work great together. You certainly get along great outside the ring." Vince said, and he looked over at Paul, who smirked and nodded his head.

Jon chuckled "Of course, she's a great girl."

"I want to play off of Stephanie and Paul's storyline from back in the day except more aggressive. So how would you like to be involved in a love story line with my granddaughter?"

Jon thought for a second and nodded his head. He never was put into a love story line because he was regularly booked to have really aggressive storylines with men. He looked forward to trying something unique and ultimately working alongside Kennedy.

"Who pitched this idea?" Jon asked, and Vince snorted.

"I did." Paul replied, taking Jon aback. He would assume he would be the one against it since Kennedy was his little girl after all.

"That's amusing. So does Kennedy know about this?" Both Paul and Vince shook their heads, and all three men laughed.

"Vince is going to have a meeting with her after we're done here. We're going to build it up little by little as each week goes by. I know Joe is going on paternity leave soon and creative has other plans for Colby, so by the time those go through your storyline with Kennedy will flow perfectly into the show." Jon nodded his head and Paul passed him some scripts for the next couple of shows.