Sweet to Sour [27]

Kennedy stepped into her parents' office as they had a meeting regarding the new WWE 2K video game. A few superstars were already in there, including Jon, who sat near the front next to her father.

"Hey sweet face." She grinned, leaning over his shoulder to kiss his cheek.

"Hey." He smiled, shooting her a wink.

"What's wrong with your legs?" Joe snorted, seeing as she was limping.

"Fuck off." She hissed, flipping him off and taking a seat across from Jon.

"I bet y'all were real busy during your time in Vegas, huh?" Colby chortled high-fiving Joe, who were in a laugh fit as Kennedy and Jon glared at them.

Stephanie shook her head and glared at her daughter, then looked at the boys, "Language Kennedy and I really don't want to hear about your sex life." She held her hands up as Kennedy shook her head.

"Sorry." She  and the boys apologized. Opening up her computer as Jon nudged her leg from under the table. She looked at him through her glasses and winked.

"You realize I'm right here, right?" Her dad asked as they laughed.

A few more minutes passed and now there was a room full of superstars the meeting on its way as Paul and Stephanie began going over the theme of this year's video game concept.

"This year's theme is all about breaking the rules and making your own story. Taking what's yours, fighting for what you want, doing everything in your power to show everyone what you're capable of. All of you superstars have done that and have been doing that for years now." Stephanie started as everyone listened.

"Which is why this year we went back-and-forth plenty of times with who should be on the cover of this year's WWE 2K. What story truly embodies what we are trying to show the fans. And while it was clear to all who should grace the cover, it's important to know that these two individuals have done a tremendous job in and out of the ring."

"Two? That's the first." Kennedy grinned, truly excited to hear who would get the cover this year.

"Now, can I get a drum roll, please?" They all laughed and drummed their hands on the table before Paul and Stephanie stood up, going to the covered board, pulling off the red cloth. A photo of Kennedy and Jon on the board.

"What!" Kennedy gasped looking at her parents then at Jon who looked just as stunned.

"Congratulations Kenny and Jon. You guys are the first couple to grace the WWE 2K cover and you're the first female superstar to ever grace the cover."

"I can't believe it!" Kennedy and Jon stood up as she went into his arms, him lifting her off her feet.

"Holy shit." He uttered against her neck before she pulled her head back and smiled at him, kissing his lips.

Jon placed her down, and they both turned to her parents, giving them a hug. "Thank you." Jon told each of them as they smiled.

"You guys deserve it." Stephanie said, patting Jon's back and giving Kennedy a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone clapped their hands. Both Seth and Joe got to be apart of the cover at one point in their career and now being able to be on the cover with the love of his life was a dream come true.

They all sat down and listened to the ideas that they had to the cover and the promotional video that everyone was going to be apart of, but mainly focused on Jon and Kennedy. Kennedy had a smile on her face the entire meeting, so excited to be apart of this with Jon.

"That's it for today's meeting. Let's all have a good show tonight, alright?" Stephanie smiled shutting her computer as everyone smiled and nodded their heads excusing themselves.