Calm Before The Storm [33]

Kennedy and Jon stood at the airport gate waiting for her three little sisters. They flew on the company plane for the first time without their parents but with a few WWE staffers who were needed for WrestleMania weekend. She and Jon had the responsibility of picking the girls up and bringing them to the arena to hang out before they slept over at their hotel for the night.

"There they are." Jon grinned, tapping Kennedy's arm as he pointed to the other as he saw the three girls approaching.

"Munchkins!" Kennedy exclaimed, waving her arm in the air, catching their attention as they found them in the crowd of people.

"Sissy!" The girls squealed back, running towards their older sister and into her arms.

"We missed you." They said in unison smiling into the long-awaited hug that all the girls needed.

Jon grinned and ruffled their heads, causing them to pull away and laugh.

"We missed you too, Jon." Murphy beamed, hugging Jon's waist as the other two sisters did the same too.

"Right back at ya. Let me get your bags and we can head to the hotel." Jon spoke, grabbing the luggage and lugging it behind him as Kennedy grabbed the last one.

"Get in and Jon and I will load the trunk," Kennedy said opening the back doors as the girls nodded and began filing in before shutting the door.

"We can drop the bags off the hotel and go out for some lunch?" Kennedy suggested helping Jon put in the bags.

"Yeah, sounds nice." He replied turning his head as she gave his lips a peck before they shut the trunk and went to their seats.

"Kenny, are we going to see mom and dad?" Aurora perked up from her seat.

Kennedy craned her neck around and nodded, "Mom and dad actually wanted me to facetime them once I got you guys. I'll call them now."

She clicked on her mom's contact and waited as the facetime tone rang a few times before a video of her mom picked up.

"Say hi mommy." Kennedy grinned, angling her phone to show the girls in the backseat, who erupted in cheers and waves.

"Hi girls! The flight was good?" Stephanie asked, and the girls nodded, giving their mom a thumbs up.

"Is that the girls? Oh - Hi girls, daddy missed ya." Paul said from behind Steph as he smiled and blew them a kiss.

"Thanks for picking them up, Jon and Kenny." Steph thanked.

"It's no problem." Jon nodded briefly before turning his attention back to the road.

"We're going to the hotel to drop off their bags, then head to lunch. We'll come to the arena a little earlier to go over stuff for tonight." Kennedy informed her mom, they had one final segment before WrestleMania this Sunday.

"Sounds good, we'll see you guys here. Behave for your sister and Jon! Love you guys." Paul waved as they all smiled.

"Love you too, dad." Jon piped, causing them to laugh as Paul shook his head.

"Talk to you later, bye," Kennedy said between her laughs before hanging up.

"That was a good one, right?" Jon asked, lifting his brow with a smirk on his lips.

"Very good." Vaughn squeaked, holding a thumbs up for Jon to see in the rear-view mirror making him grin.

_

"Go freshen up and then we'll head out for lunch," Kennedy said as they entered their suite. It had a nice-sized living room, big enough for them as they would be watching a movie tonight. Though it only had 1 bedroom, it was ok since the couch was big enough to be a bed and could fold out more.