Our Home [26]

"Sup Colby." Kennedy smiled as Jon pulled open the door to Black and Brave Wrestling Academy.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming!" Colby said, pulling both his friends into a hug.

"So when does class start?" Kennedy said, looking around at the empty ring.

"Half hour, my students are driving here now." Jon and Kennedy nodded, sitting down in one of the folding chairs and making small talk.

"Jon wanna tell Colby the news!" Kennedy bubbled, placing her hands on Jon's biceps.

"Why don't you tell him doll, you look like you wanna spit it out." He laughed, nudging her side.

Colby raised his brow and looked towards the young woman who squealed and nodded her head, "Jon asked me to move in with him!"

A smiled broke out on his face as he gave her an excited look. Colby knew that Jon had very strong feelings for Kennedy and she reciprocated that too. They both loved each other very much, and he was happy for his friend. This was the first time in a long time that Jon seemed genuinely happy in a romantic sense.

"That's great. When do you plan on moving in?"

"I got Steph and Paul in on it so they've been helping pack up what they can but Kennedy and I are heading to Hartford on the weekend so she can see what she needs to get rid of, then on Sunday we should be unpacking in Vegas. By Monday she'll be moved in, but we're going to be on the road."

"This is my first time moving out of Connecticut y'know." Kennedy spoke, taking the men by surprise.

"Really? I thought you moved out before moving back in with your parents?" Jon looked over at her and she shook her head.

"I went to the University of Hartford and stayed in the dorm for a while until I moved back home."

"Well, you like Vegas a lot and there's no snow there." Colby snapped his fingers as her and Jon laughed.

"You're right, but I can't even imagine how hot it's going to be over the summer. I'll be in a bikini all day."

Jon whistled and patted her back, "I like the sound of that."

"You're such a sex addict." She laughed, pushing him away as Colby shook his head.

"What? Can you blame me? I got a hot girlfriend with a nice pair of-"

"Jon!" She swatted his arm, cutting him off abruptly.

"Ouch babe." He winced, rubbing his arm as she scowled.

"You guys are ridiculous, come on." They all stood up from their seat following Colby to the entrance where a bunch of men and women were talking amongst themselves.

"Morning guys." Colby announced, waving hi to them.

"Holy shit, it's Kennedy McMahon." One of the men said as she laughed and nodded her head.

"Nice to meet all of you, I'm Kennedy." She smiled, shaking their hands and saying hello.

"You know Dean and I are here too." Colby said, holding out his arms as everyone laughed.

"Alright guys, as you can see we have two special guests with us today. Kennedy and Dean are going to hop in the ring, we're also going to go over how to properly work a tag match and how to wrestle for the cameras."

They all nodded and watched as Kennedy and Jon hopped into the ring with two other students. Colby standing in the middle to point out the moves. Kennedy and a girl named Marie in one corner, and Jon and a guy named Zeke in the other.