Forbidden Party Part 1

Gracies POV:

I was anxiously making my way towards the precinct to meet my brother Jay, and I say anxiously because I have been invited to my friend Jennies party. I know what the answer would be from both my brothers but what harm can asking do right? And anyway, there's no way I'm missing this party no matter what my controlling brothers say!

I finally arrived at my destination and was greeted by Trudy at the front desk, "ah, chuckles jr, how was your day?" She smirked already knowing the answer, "boring" I stated simply as she buzzed me in to the gate were my brother would be working. As I made my way up the stairs I could already hear the sound of keyboards tapping and light chatter amongst the detectives, "hey mini Halstead how was your day?" Adam asked. I rolled my eyes at the nickname I had acquired over the years and flatly replied "boring" as I made my way over to Jays desk. "Hey Gracie, how was your da-" "boring" I cut him off before he could finish the expected question. "Jayyyyyyyyy" i asked sweetly making him look at me with suspicion "what, what have you done?" He asked sternly making me do a mock hurt expression, "mwah, whenever have I done anything I shouldn't have?" I asked innocently causing Antonio to laugh and Jay to raise an amused eyebrow at me, "what do you want Grace?" He asked with an exasperated sigh. Still trying to sound as innocent as possible I asked my dreaded question, "it's just that my friend Jennie is having a party tonight and I was wondering if I cou-" I was cut off immediately "no" Jay stated making my shoulders slump, "you didn't even consider it!" I said angrily. He looked a me with raised eyebrows "ok" he stayed silent for ten seconds before repeating "no". I groaned In annoyance "this is so not fair Jay!" I stated "everyone in the School is gonna be there!" I pleaded. His faced remained stern "now Gracie that's not true, you're not gonna be there" he said sarcastically. I screeched in annoyance "are you trying to ruin my life?!" I asked dramatically making him roll his eyes "no actually Grace I'm trying to work" he said cockily "please Jay, just think about it" I pleaded "I have thought about it Grace and the answer is no, now go to the break room and do your homework" he ordered as he attempted to ignore my presence "no I wo-" I was cut off "NOW Grace" he shouted causing me to jump and the office to go silent as I stormed off to the break room. Well, I don't just have one brother you no!

The car ride home was silent, neither of us wanting to talk. As soon as the car came to a stop outside the apartment I jumped out, not wanting be in there for any longer than needed. I ran up the stairs to our 2nd floor apartment and burst through the front door, nearly giving Will a heart attack in the process. "Willllllllll" I said sweetly "My friend Jennie is having a party tonight and I was wondering I-" I was once again cut off "no" Will said simply, looking up as Jay walked in "I assume Jay already said no and that's why you're coming to me" Will assumed, cocking his eyebrow at me unimpressed. I sighed feeling half defeated "If you guys would just listen to what I have to say the-" "the answer in no Grace" Jay stated angrily "you nagging us is not gonna make us change our minds." I slumped back in to the couch "why wont you guys ever let me do anything?!" I asked annoyed "we know what goes on at these kind of parties Gracie, you might think it will be a harmless party but they don't all turn out that way" Will said. I sat up to face my two brothers "I'm not stupid, I know what's right from wrong" I defended myself, "we know you do Gracie, its other kids we worry about" Jay said. I sighed defeated "fine, but I'm not happy about it!" I stated as I stormed off to my bedroom, "don't you dare slam that door" shouted Will causing my to internally scream as I flopped face first on to my bed. Well, I guess it's time for plan B then.