File 5

"Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed."

._._._._._.

Vero Taapen was a detective for 6 years.

Since he started, he usually was partnered with Dorcas Meadows. So he thought why just not be friends with her? That's what started their friendship and they have been friends ever since.

"Get the victim's sisters?" asked Frank.

"Yes, Head. I think it would be really beneficial," said Dorcas.

"How?"

"We could get clues about the victim's personal life. It could help," said Vero, backing her up.

"Thanks, Ve," whispered Dorcas to his ear.

"No problem, Dorc," he whispered back.

"Pettigrew! Get their addresses! Vero you'll go to the older one's house."

"Yes sir," nodded Vero.

"And Dorcas, you'll go to... Kaisley Vance's house," said Frank, reading the file Peter just gave him.

"I'll send you the addresses. I'm assuming you both drive well and safely?"

"Yes, sir," nodded both detectives.

"Good," nodded Frank, "I expect you back here at two hours most. Try to not get into an accident."

._._._._._.

Vero was on the porch of Hestia Jones' house. Luckily, both sisters lived in London, so it was easier on the detectives' half.

"Hestia Jones?" he asked when the door opened up.

"Yes?"

A woman that looked in her late-twenties opened up the door. She had long, straight light black hair and dark brown eyes that looked truthful, but with hidden secrets.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm Vero Taapen. I'm a detective. One of the six who are working on your sister's case."

"Which sister?"

"Emmeline Cance, Mrs. Jones."

"Let me grab my stuff. My husband is out so I'll call him in the car."

He waited for her in the car. When he felt she took such a long time, he decided to go check on her, but just as he was going to take the seatbelt off, she opened the door to the backseat and hoped in.

She took out her phone and started calling someone.

"Adam?"

That's her husband's name, definitely. Except if she's cheating?

"Adam Jones! You listen to me clearly!"

Definitely husband. Except if he has a brother?

"Yes, I'll be in the detective place or whatever it is called."