File 2

"Sometimes I feel like I could pull off the perfect murder. I'm not saying I would... but I think I could." 
~Anna Kendrick

._._._._._.

Remus Lupin, one of the four members of the best detective group in all of London, was chilling in his flat. He didn't really have any work and was just waiting for them to call him in or something.

He went to grab the newspaper just as he let his morning coffee cool down for a bit.

He flipped to the next page and drank his coffee. The process repeated until he reached an article that his eyes could not believe. He spat out his coffee from the shock that wrapped around him like a blanket on a winter day.

"No, no, no, no, no," he kept muttering as he dropped the newspaper, grabbed his coat, and went to headquarters to make sure if the news he just read was true or not.

She could not be dead.

._._._._._.

Frank Longbottom was enjoying a cup of coffee, after he heard some news from his boss, when his wife, Alice Longbottom, put down today's Daily Prophet newspaper, opened on a certain page, in front of her husband.

He took it carefully, eyeing his wife who urged him to read it...

Emmeline Vance found dead!

This new musician was found dead in a trashed flat at Chiswick, London. It is still unknown why or how she was there. There are many theories from the citizens. Some say she might have been working on a new project (hence the garbage of paper on the floor) and was assaulted. Officers are at the premises and are not allowing anyone other than police officials or official detectives. Who killed this new musician? Did she do it herself?

"I know. I heard from Moody a couple of minutes ago. We've got a new murder mystery on our tables," Frank sighed.

Alice sighed, "I believe you can do this. Especially while you are the boss of the Marauders. You'll solve it just like all your other solved mysteries."

Frank kissed her hand, "I love you."

"I love you, too. Just don't kill yourself with stress from this crime."

"Why?" chuckled Frank.

"I've got a feeling this will be a long run."

._._._._._.

Sirius was sitting with his family when he got a call.

"I'll have to answer that, excuse me."

He stood up and went to the other room.

"Mate?"

"Pads?" came James' reply.

"Yeah, here. What is it?"

"New murder mystery case. We have to go to Headquarters, ASAP. Frank says Alice thinks this would be a long run."

"Great," muttered Sirius after throwing a few choices of curse words at the poor book in front of him, that was thrown to the other side of the room from frustration mere seconds later.

"Calm down, mate."

"James, I didn't even finish the personal case."

"We can do both? I'll help you if you need it. I know how you want to do it alone, but if you do need help, I'm here mate."

"Thanks, mate, but they will probably put it as a heart attack before we can do anything about it."

"We will see what happens. See you at Headquarters, Snuffles."