26 - Final Goodbye

Becky
6 weeks I've been home, 6 long weeks. My marriage with Colby feels like it's always been perfect, I've built up stronger relationships with my kids and everything in my life for the first time in a very long time is looking up. I walk the halls of my house and I look at every photo we've taken, it's shows all the ups and downs and I wouldn't have it any other way. It feels like my life has almost been written for me and if some of the things didn't happen I wouldn't be getting my fairytale ending.

I've been through the good and the bad, the lows and highs but I've persevered, I've kept going. I feel like I've almost had a silent army behind me right from the very start, my happy ending is long overdue but you know what I think I finally might get it. I stop to look at the most recent photo, it's my entire family standing together looking happy. It warms my heart to see everyone so happy, to see myself so happy...

I never would've been the person I am today without the events of my life, yes some of them could've been avoided but others were written in my story from the start. I went through many dark times in my life but I don't need to focus on that anymore, the light now outshines the dark. I've had 4 beautiful kids in my life, Hope may not be here with us anymore but she's always in our hearts, nobody can take that away from me or from anyone else for that matter.

I'm not saying my life is going to perfect from here on out because I can guarantee it won't be but all I know is that it'll be better. I've got so much to look forward too, so much still to do. I get to watch my three kids turn into adults, get married and have kids of their own. I get to be something for someone and that means something. I feel like I'm rambling but I have to get this off my chest before you leave.

What I'm trying to say is I've got my happily ever after, I've got a beautiful family and brilliant friends who I have shared the lowest of lows and the highest of highs with. We've finally after all these years got our happily ever after...

THE END

A/N: This is it the end of 'The Accident' series, I hope you've enjoyed this crazy rollercoaster just as much as I have. It's emotional finishing a three book story, even though I'm stopping this I feel like it's a well rounded end. From the first book when I wrote the first chapter and I received the love that I did, I knew I'd fall in love with writing and I did so it's rather sad but just know I love you all and on to the next book! The next adventure!