6 - No more secrets

Camila
I decide to go to Colby, I check his location and see he's at some hotel in New York I drive up there and go inside. I drop him a text which he didn't respond to so instead I just ask the receptionist and go up to his room. Room 200, I see his wife in the hallway kissing some creepy looking man. I pull out my phone and take a photo before knocking on Colby's door.

"Cami I told you to go."

"And I missed you so I came to see you!"

"I don't~"

"Daddy is that momma!"

"No sweetheart it's Cam."

"Just let me in Colby, your wife is clearly done with you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"See look..."

I pulled out my phone and showed him the photo, his face turned a kinda grey colour.

"Do you know what room they went into?"

"Yeah 212."

"Sit with the kids, I'll be back now."

Colby
I walked over to room 212 and hammered on the door until Becky answered, I pushed past her and looked around the hotel room.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"You know who?"

I felt somebody put me in a choke hold, I threw them over my shoulder and saw it was Randy. I started to repeatedly punch him, slamming him down and not stopping even though my hands soon became covered in his blood.

"You like how this feels you bastard!"

"Colby stop!"

I saw Camila standing in the doorway, her hands shaking as she walked closer to me.

"Stop..."

"You don't get it! You'll never get it Cami, you don't understand what this bastard can do!"

She walked over to Becky's side and shook her head.

"No I don't, but you don't know what I can do either."

"Ah fuck."

Becky placed her hands to her side as blood started to gush out.

"Wh~"

"You're mine, the kids are mine come on let's go."

She pulled me by my hand out of the room, I tried to get my hand out of her hold but every time I did her grip got tighter. I signalled to Seth 911 using my hands, I taught my kids that so if we ever were in situations like this they'd know what to do.

"Right now, you two go sit out in the hall. Me and your daddy need to do something."

How dare she even talk to my kids, they walked out and she pushed me down to the bed.

"Come on it'll be fun!"

Becky
I tried to reach for the hotel phone but I couldn't quite get there before Randy pulled me back a little.

"What are you~buttercup?"

He crawled up and took his T-shirt off to place pressure to my wound.

"Shhh it'll be okay, just keep your eyes open for me."

It is one of those moments, when Randy is kind and caring one of the moments that can trap you in a lifetime of pain and issues. I need help, like proper help or I'll bleed out. I hear my phone ringing and look around and watch Randy decline the call, what a fucking asshole.