3 - Ambrose

Becky
Medical rushed over and start to apply pressure to the wound, it fucking hurts. I can feel the blood dripping down my gear, I walk back up the ramp and into an ambulance. They start properly examining my neck and applying stingy water to clean it.

"You got lucky, you don't need any stitches. Just have to wear a bandage for the next few weeks."

"Can I compete?"

"I wouldn't advise to but yes you can compete."

I jumped off the bed and walked back onto raw, I cut a promo and the crowd went wild. I made my way back to the locker room to see my two babies terrified to the core.

"Momma!"

They both ran over and clung to my leg.

"Momma we were scared, there was blood."

"Baby I'm okay, see look!"

I bent down and showed them the back of my neck.

"Blood!"

Hope exclaimed at hid behind her taller brother.

"It's fine, I'm not hurting."

"Superhero!"

"Yes baby mama is a superhero."

I cuddled them both and wiped away the tears.

"Right you two go get your shoes and coats on, Seth help your sister while mama quickly changes out of my ring gear."

"Okay!"

They ran off and I turned to Alexa.

"What was the one thing I told you not to let happen Alexa!"

"I'm sorry! They were begging me and they were getting upset."

"So you thought let's turn on the tv mama get a bite out of her neck!"

I hissed at her, she looked a little scared.

"Just go Alexa, I'll see next Monday."

She slipped out of the door and I quickly chucked on some comfy clothes, I walked over to where my babies were now standing and I slipped my shoes on and pulled my suitcases out of the locker room.

"Why you angry?"

I looked down at my little girl who looked a little upset.

"Momma's just tired that's all."

"So you are a cranky snake!"

"Yes baby girl I'm a cranky snake."

I buckled them into the car and was about to drive off when I saw Colby in another woman's car, my stomach twisted as I saw her kiss her. I turned to my kids and handed them my phone.

"Play on this while I go talk to Daddy."

"Okay!"

The clicked onto some game and I stormed out of my car, I knocked on the window and as I thought Camila stepped out.

"Becky! It's been too long since you came down to Iowa! We've all missed you like crazy."

She went to grab me but I grabbed her wrist twisting it.

"Don't act all sweet with me when you've been having sex with my husband!"

Colby got out of the car and pulled my wrist off hers.

"Becky this really isn't the time..."

"When is the time for your wife Colby? You're too busy piping chicks to realise when your actually family needs you! And don't play dumb with me I saw you kiss!"