1 - Return

Colby
"Baby we talked about this, you said you weren't going back."

"I'm not going to let that bitch upset my kids on live tv!"

She was seething with anger as she shoved a bunch if her clothes into a travel bag.

"Becky, I'll talk to Vince get things sorted."

"Colby you don't understand, you didn't hear the things she had to say."

"Then tell me."

"She called them mistakes, waste of air, disgusting ugly things. Should want to die if they have a mother like me, Colby is a terrible father. That's just some of the things."

"Becky..."

She had tears streaming down her face as she rushed out of the house and into the car.

"Just stop for a minute, how are we supposed to look after Hope and Seth."

"Ask for time off or something, I need to do this Colby."

"Fine, just be careful and ring me every night."

I gave her a quick kiss before she drove off down the road, I do hope she's doing the right thing. I walk inside and pick up the house phone, dialling Vince's number.

"Rollins how can I help?"

"I need some time off, also you've got one angry red head coming to you."

"Yeah you can have some time off and why?"

"After Shayna's segment last night she got super upset and pissed, now she's coming to rip her head off."

"I'll get it booked in, make it an extreme rules match. I know Becky she'll want to fight her today, but I'll book her for tomorrow."

"Thanks Vince."

"Anything for the Lopez family."

"Let me know how it goes."

"Will do, bye Rollins."

He hung up the phone and I went upstairs and into the playroom where my two kids were playing.

"Momma sounded sad."

"She's going back to do fighting."

"Because of the scary woman?"

"Yeah, she'll be back before you even notice she's gone."

"Won't you miss her..."

"I've got you two to keep me going."

We started to play some sort of fairytales and knights game I only stopped when my doorbell rang, I walked downstairs and saw Ashley standing outside with a phone to her ear.

"I'm with her husband now."

Thousands of things were running through my head as I looked up at Ashley, it's only been about an hour since Becky left.

"I'll send him there now...yep. Okay thanks."

"Becky's had a seizure in the airport."