7 - Seizure

Becky
I walk into the arena and get many stares, I'm cleared I don't know why any of these people are shocked to see me. I make my way into catering and see Nia and Alexa sitting on a table.

"Becky! You're back!

"Yes I am! Can't wait to slap some heads off tonight!"

"Glad to see you so fired up! How's the family?"

"Good, they went home last night but they are all joining me on the road next week."

"You and Colby sorted things?"

"Yep, I'm kinda on top of the world right now."

Meanwhile

Colby
"You didn't have to stab her!"

"It was an accident! I'm sorry!"

"You knew full well back there that I would still be seeing you after this, then you go and stab the bitch! Cami you almost got yourself killed! Do you want that, death."

"No! I didn't mean to stab her! I just meant to graze her skin. Plus Colby I didn't come over to argue, Becky mother's will he brining the kids back soon, so we don't have much~ahhh collllbyyyy."

I slipped finger inside her to shut her up, she moaned into my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

"I know we haven't got much time so let's make the most of it."

Becky
"Lynch to gorilla please!"

I walk through the corridors, I'm having a quick match with Rhea Ripley. I'm kinda excited but also a bit pissed that our match is only a 5 minute one. It's because they don't want me getting seriously injured, Wresltemania is in 4 and a half months and Royal rumble is just around the corner so I don't want to screw it up. My music starts and I walk out doing my signature moves, the crowd are cheering and it gets my adrenaline flowing. I see Rhea in the ring with her game face on, even though it's short it's going to be one hell of a match.

"Ready for this?"

"Never been more ready."

The bell rung and I was met with a kick to my side, I did a side Russian leg sweep taking down Rhea momentarily. I rolled over to the turnbuckles, catching my breath before I jumped back to my feet. Rhea went for the riptide but I reversed and put her into the dis-arm her and had her tapping. The crowd was cheering but it didn't feel like it was enough, I walk up the ramp frustrated with my performance. I shake off any comments from the girls telling me how great I did and walk straight to the office, I bang on the door and I hear Stephanie's voice on the another side. I storm into the room and sit down opposite her.

"What brings you here Becky?"

"I feel like people aren't going to care if I win the rumble!"

"Yes they are, they're loving you!"

"Steph I'm just worried that people will turn on me! I never feel like I've shown all I can do either and I'm just frustrated."

"Well rumble is next Sunday, take a little break and then you'll be more fired up then ever."

"Steph I am fired up but I just don't feel I get to showcase my skills properly!"