4 - Ouch

Becky
I felt a hard punch connect to my face making me fall to the ground, I look up and see a horrified Colby. I think the punch was aimed for Ambrose but he hit me instead.

"What the fuck Lopez?"

"I-I didn't mean to."

"Just fuck off!"

Colby
Why the fuck would Ambrose kiss Becky, he knows how much I love her. She's my girl and he's done that! I walked up to him and went to punch him in the face and instead I hit Becky making her bleed. I stumbled back down the corridor and to my room, I walked over to the bed and started crying.

"Hey babe what's up?"

I saw Camila standing there in just her bra and panties, she walked over to me but I'm really not in the mood.

"I can't do this anymore, I have a family! I can't just let that go for you!"

"So if I do this? Your not attracted?"

She straddled my hips and I pushed her off, she angrily started shoving things in her bag.

"Shove your job, I thought you cared you bastard!"

She slipped a T-shirt on and ran out crying.

Becky
Dean grabbed me some ice from the restaurant to go on my already bruising face, it hurts a lot and I'm probably not gonna be able to compete this week which sucks.

"I'm sorry, I should've taken the hit."

"It's not your fault, it's really not that bad."

"You sure cause every time I move the ice pack you scrunch up your nose."

He touched the end of my nose and I just sat here smiling.

"Okay maybe it hurts a little, but It's nothing the man can't handle."

He placed his spare hand on my other cheek and started to rub his thumb back and forth. I could feel myself leaning closer and closer to him.

"Dean we shouldn't do this."

"I know."

He kissed me anyway, I kissed back. He pulled away from my mouth and started to attack my neck, he quickly found my sweet spot making me quiver under his touch. I could feel him leaving marks, I imbedded my hands in his hair and pulled him back up to my mouth. He kissed me once more and he pushed me down onto the bed, Dean took off his T-shirt and quickly slid off my tank top. He was about to take off my bra when I stopped him.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

He kissed me so I unclipped my bra and tossed it aside, not long after we were both naked.

"You ready?"

I smirked before nodding my head.

Dean
I was first up, I heard knocking at the door so I quickly slipped on some shorts and opened the door. It was Alexa, she looked nervous and was kinda shaking.

"You alright?"

"I want to speak to Becky if she's here?"

"Course, give me a minute."

I closed the door and walked over to Becky, I kissed behind her ear and she woke up with a moan.

"Good morning."

"Alexa is at the door for you."

She rolled out of bed and changed into a sport's bra and leggings.

Becky
"You alright lex?"

"After yesterday."

"It's forgotten, I'm sorry for being rude."