Chapter four

Abbie's POV

" Tessa" i scream from the door

"What" she yells back

"Do you have the bags?"

"Yes"

Tessa and I have decided to run away. We have decided that we're going to go live in Kansas, we're going to take a cab to the airport then we're going to walk from the airport to clear City!

We plan to stay and clean city in till we get back on our feet. We're going to buy a farm and raised horses.

"Tessa are you ready the cab is waiting!"

"Yea, I'll be down in a second just go wait in the car"

"Ok"

I head out to the cab and Wait for Tessa, the cab driver and I make small talk. I found out he's from Kansas, and he said clear city is very crowded. We might have to rethink where we go.

Tessa finally gets into the car 10 minutes after I've already sat down.

"What took you so long" I say

"I was grabbing some extra stuff we might need" she replys as the cab driver closes the sound proof window.

"OK" I say

The rest of the way to the airport the car is silent. When we get to the airport we go up to the desk to check when our flight leaves. Our flight doesn't leave for another hour so we go and have coffee at Starbucks, after that we decide to go get in line for the metal detector and put our bags on the bag thing.

When we finally load the plane we are hot and annoyed, it doesn't help that there are 3 crying baby's on the plane and a 5 year old boy kicking my seat. I told Tessa we should ride first class but she wanted to save money!

"Hey Tessa" I say

"What" she snaps back

"Why were you late getting in to the cab"

"Our plane ticket was free"

"What do you mean"

"I know where Miranda's secret stash on money is, so I took 500$ from that and I hired someone to care for the animals until Miranda and  Steve get back."

"Good thinking" I reply sinking back into my chair and falling into a deep sleep

Authors note

So this is my first story, do you guys like it??? What should I add or change? Should I make the chapters longer??

And this was more of a filler chapter, I have big plans for the next one. What do you think about the pictures found in the envolpe!