Chapter 7

The next day when I wake up Tessa is gone I get up just thinking she went to go get some water from the creek. I go and grab a new shirt from the bag and throw it on. I dig around in the bottom of the suitcase and tell Tessa I'm going for a walk.

I think about heading back to the barn but decide I should wait until dark incase someone's there. I walk parallel to the path I traveled last night. After walking for a little bit I stop to take I break. Admiring the trees and the cool breeze that flows through my hair I start thinking, is Tessa back yet?? I'm sure she is...... As I look farther ahead I debate weather or not to turn back but I see a house, I'm tempted to go check it out but........

But what I think you have nothing to loose. I pull of my sweatshirt and set it on the stump I was sitting on, I slowly start my way through the brush. When I finally get to the tree outline I wait. I finally work up enough nerve to sprint to the tool shed, I find my next point which is a bbq and run there. I didn't think I was that out of shape but I guess all this running begs a differ.

I decide to walk up and knock on the door, if someone answers I'll just tell them I'm lost and if they can tell me where the main rode is.

Knock knock

No answer

I knock a little bit harder this time still no answer.

I slowly turn the handle and the door opens.

"Hello" say

No response

"Hello" I say much louder

Still no answer

I walk in to the living room and look around, I decide that if someone is STUPID enough to leave the door unlocked and not be home then they deserve what's coming. I go and search for a bag then I go to the kitchen and take any food that I could find. After that I decide I go back. when I get back to my sweatshirt I take a break, when I get back to the camp I can't believe what I see.........

Laying on the floor in a pool if blood is Tessa! I drop the bag and my sweatshirt and run to her. I start sobbing , Tessa Tessa wake up! I start shaking her violently wake up, I cry meekly.

I can already tell Tessa is far gone, I make her a little nest with flowers and tree branches and grass, I kiss her forehead and say a prayer.

I go over to get the suit case but it's open and there's nothing in it. No clothes or money. Right about now I'm laying on the ground sobbing, I no longer have a best friend or money, all of my hard work is gone I have nothing,nothing at all!

I grab the other bag I through on the ground and head back towards the barn. when I get there I turn and see the house I ransacked, I decide to go back, when I get there I go back inside and head to what I think is the bedroom when I get there not expecting the sight I see in front of me.......

AUTHORS NOTE
So what do ya think is it good??
What do you think she saw. Tessa died how does that affect Abbie...