Chapter 10

I head back to camp. Thinking about the offer, well I want to get out of here, but what if he turns out to be some creepy weirdo that gonna kill me. I debate in this for awhile until my head feels like it will exploade. I finally can't take it so I get fire and go for a ride. Somethin about bein on him just makes me feel safe makes me feel free.

I ride for about an hour than head back, when I get to camp I go to my bag and find a bottle of water and a granola bar to eat. I sit an think, wonder what happened at that horse ranch. Wonder if I hadn't left Tessa if she would be alive. If I would've stayed would I be dead to, who would do this? Is this just a coincidence? I stand up going to take a walk, all this thinking is makin me sick. I get to my feet and get dizzy I stumble a couple of steps before fallen to the ground. STOP! I scream just stop I repeat quieter this time, it wasn't your fault. she was gone when you got up it's ok, I say trying to convince my self.

I feel sticky and hot so I go undress and decide to take a swim, the water is cool an seems to relax my muscles. I splash around and float on my back when I suddenly here a noise it's like the woods went quiet, all the birds stopped chirping, the wind stopped rustling through the trees and the sun hid behind the clouds.

"Hello" I call out

No response

"Hello" I call out once more

Once again no response

I'm starting to panic being in a creek with almost no clothes on and nothing to protect my self.

"Hello" I say much louder

I here rustling then all of a sudden Fireball jumps out of the trees to come and join me! Silly boy you had me worried there for a second. After a few minutes of scratching fireball the sun comes out and the birds go back to chirping. I still feel a little off about earlier but shake it off.

I get out and lay in the sun just relaxing, after a bit I get up to go get clean clothes. I pull out a green t-shirt and a pair of wranglers, I see a little piece of pair I teach down and grab it. It's says " enjoying an after noon swim are we". My blood runs cold I look around worried, I grab my stuff and hope on fireball. Deciding I can't stay in the woods tonight I head towards town, looking for any signs of a person being around. A few broken twigs but nothing major.

I get to the park look for a place to camp out I look around for a building, some parks have old historic buildings so I could stay in there. I start out reading theses signs, first one says "Lost dog" the second one says "Park is cleaned every Monday Wednesday and Friday! Please keep our park clean! Well today just so happened to be Saturday so I didn't have to worry. I walk around and fin a pretty big building, it looks like a small school house. I tell Fireball to stay and go in to check it out it turns out it's a bathroom!

This bathroom was amazing, it has three showers 10 bathroom stalls and a huge counter, I go back outside to look around once more I realize this us part on the fair grounds but the fairgrounds are blocked off. it looks like this is the only building to stay in, I wonder in I could fit fireball through the door?

I take my bags and put them in side, then I un tack Fireball and put his stuff in a bathroom stall finally I find somethin to prop the door open and attempt to lead him in, he refuses and let's out a small rear. I can tell that he's not going in easily, I remember somethin I read in a book about if a horse is spooked to put a cloth over its eyes and it will lead in. I leave one last time to go get my sweater, I tie it over his head and ask he throws his head a little but gives. Now that we are in here I just have to block the door, I feel a little bit safer now that I'm in a shelter I take these boards they have leaned up against the wall and put them through the handle, the door is a pull from the outside so they won't be able to get in.

It's pretty late by the time I'm done so I settle down to go to sleep, finally deciding to take the man up on his offer!

AUTHORS NOTE
soo how's it goin? Well here's another update, I would really like to get more votes it's not that hard to press the button I have 200+ views, and only 10 votes, please vote and share or spread the word of my story! If you want me to read a story let me know I will! So VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

OH AND do you want pov in the bad guys side.