Chapter 13

Evans pov
I listen as she tells her life story, how could someone like her go through so much? She just seemed so perfect, but she's far from it....... I slowly pull of the high way in to a dinner, she's still talking her eyes fixed on her hands tears rolling down her face. I stare at her, One, two, three, four tears after tear they just keep coming. I slowly with no emotion make my way out of the car, I walk around and open her side of the door. pull her out like a little kid and hold her, I shit the door and toddle into the dinner my body behind hers. All this time she's still talking about what happened...........

Abbie's pov
After the dinner stop I'm done with all I have to tell, we get back in the truck and continue on. The trees pass bye in blurs, just green swirls, for many minutes I am speechless. All that I have gone through and I thought I was normal, I've never been "Normal". I just can't believe how screwed up my life is.

After a couple more hours we finally stop, we take out the horses so they can stretch they're legs and eat. Fireball was happy to see me.

"So let's tie the horses to the trailer then I'll feed and you clean out the trailer and put in new shavings". Evan says

"Ok, right away sir" I reply giggling

"Don't call me that" he says stomping over to the truck

I return to clearing out all the minute and stuff, it takes me a good 30 minutes to have it all clean, then I throw out some shavings and put some hay into the feeders.

"Hey Evan I finished"

"Ok, do ya wanna grab Fire ball and take him in the trailer"?

"Sure" I do as I'm told and tie Fire ball in his blonde coat gleaming in the sun. His halter suits him well it's pure leather with a gold name plate the says Fireball.

I return to the truck and open the door, I'm about to get in when a white piece of paper floats down. I hop out on the truck and pick up the paper. Written on the front is "To my dear Abbie, what a beautiful name" At this point I drop the letter like it's fire, I quickly tuck it away so that Evan doesn't see it and hope in.

"All ready" he says

"Yea" I replies shaking my head trying to get the note out of my mind.

Evan starts driving and I fall asleep.
------------------DREAM------------------

"Where here" he says

"What"?

"Get out where in Texas"

"What, why are you saying that"?

"Where are we in Texas?"

"Somewhere near El paso"

"Ok then".
---------------End of Dream -------------

"Abbie, Abbie, wake up where here" I gentle voice coos

"5 more minutes, my neck hurts".

"Abbie where're in Texas"

"Omg really" I say my eyes shooting open! I jump out of the truck, as feet hit the dust Texas dirt I can't help but feel at Home. for some reason I feel like this is where I be long.

"Thank you, thank you , THANK YOU!!!!" I sequel jumping into Evans arms, he instantly hugs me back my blonde hair is flying madly around my face. All we do is stand there and Hug his arms around me my face buried in his shirt! Something about him makes my knees go weak!💚

We spend hours walking around Fort Worth, then go out to dinner. I order chicken strips and fries, and he orders a sandwich. After the bill comes we argue over who pays I tell him I'm going to the bathroom but run up front and pay!

When we get out to the truck he seems upset!

"What's wrong Evan"?

"Nothing" he snaps back

"What's wrong, talk to me". I'm begging

"Nothing's wrong"! He snaps spinning around hitting me in the face with the bag of food

I suddenly turned around and stormed to the truck slamming the truck extra loud.🙈

He drives to a motel and we booth have separate rooms as you can see we are booth steaming mad at each other.....

I go to bed hoping this will all be over soon.

Evans p.o.v

Wow I can't believe she did that, I don't Evan know why it hurts so much. All she did was pay for the food, I mean u guess it's an ego thing or somethin.

All I can think about is how strong she must to hold her self together for this long she's only 14 practically a baby.

Her image looms over my head as I drift to sleep.

Abbie's pov
I wake up going to get to the bottom of this problem, I step out of my motel room door the wind is blowing hard and something feels off. Rain hits the railing. I see wet foot prints on the tile and step around them so I don't get wet.

When I get to Evans door it smells faintly of beer, there's a bloody hand print on the door. I instantly get a surge if adrenaline and push the door open. When I open the door the sight is horrific blood everywhere pools of it.

Oh no!!!!! I think not another one I run around searching the bedrooms and other places I've found nothing except blood...... The last place I dare to look us the bathroom. I'm shaking un controllable It takes all my will power to get my hand to the door after servile failed attempts my hand finally grasp the knob. All slippery in blood I push it open.........

AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!

We'll how was it???

I need more comments😕 I know I sound greedy but until I get 10 total comments I'm not updating, you can ask me questions or for me to read a book. snapchat me@ Angels_devil17 or follow me on Instagram@ country_queen2243

Until next time!!!!!