Chapter 8

When I walk in the bedroom I see......... I see a little boy laying in a pool of blood, on his dresser is a note that says "I'm watching you." "You can run but you can't hide"

I swear my heart dropped, I didn't touch anything, I went to go check the other bedrooms and in the master one I found both parents laying on the ground with a bullet to their head. On the mirror it says "Abbie, what a pretty name for a pretty girl".

A little freaked out I debate what to do, I run out of the house and two the barn. I go to stall number 14 and get the horse deciding he would be the best fit, I look at his old stall and read his name "Fireball" hmmm suits him well. I tie him to his stall and go to the take room even though I've never been in there I have a pretty good idea that his take is labeled.

I'm right, he has a stunning leather saddle and his bridle is pretty. I quickly take him up and find the phone. I've decided that I'll run, I'll call the police and tell them what I found but I won't give my name or number and I'll just leave.

I dial 911

"Hello 911 what's your emergency"

"I just found 4 bodies, there all at this big horse farm."

"Do you know the address"

"No, like I said it's a big horse farm, they're 3 bodies inside and one off a little ways in the woods"

"Ma'am can you wait till the police get there."

"Sorry no"

I quickly hang up jump on Fireball and kick him into a gallop.

POLICE POV

Well the girl was right 2 males and 2 females all dead. The younger kids were both stabbed 13 times, the parents where shot one time to the head.

What a crime, this looks personal. Do we have whereabouts on the girl??

"No chief" I small guy pipes

"Ok get on it" I spit back

ABBIES POV
As Fireball gallops through the fields I cry. why was this happening to me? Who is trying to hurt me? All these questions run through my head. I look down and watch Fire run, he can run like no other he jumps logs and doges trees splashes through water careful not to let me fall off. After running for half an hour I give him a break, we stop by a small creek and let him sip some water.

All I can think is how I need to get out of here, I decide I'll just keep moving and won't stop till I'm in Texas! I'm in Mississippi so this should take awile. I get back on Fire and head out, I ride until dusk then I get of and untack him and tie him to the tree, then following I climb the tree as well and settle down for a nap.

I wake up periodically through out the night paranoid that he's there watching me, I wake up again at dusk thinking about the accident, and maybe this has something to do with that. But no it couldn't that was so long ago. Even though I remember it like yesterday.

I feel around In my pocket and pull out 65 cents in change the I check the other pocket and there is 205 dollars, and a pocket knife.

I wake up Fireball and pet his blonde coat. Then I tack him up and start off , I just have a feeling that today will be a hard day. I walk and trot Fire until we reach a small town it has a little coffee shop so I go in and order breakfast.

"Hello my names Becci and I'll be your waiter" the overly cheery person says

"Hi can I get a plate of French toast"

"Yes" that will be out in just a minute

"Thank you"

I turn my attention to the small t.v. A reporter with short brown hair comes on..... " just in, 14 yearold Abbie has gone missing, her mother just returned home from a vacation. The house door was unlocked and a stash of Miranda's money had been gone through. she's missing over 57 thousand dollars, we have just been told that 14 year old Tessa was found dead at the famous quarter horse barn in west Mississippi. Also the new BLM mustang or Fireball to his friend has also gone missing.

If you have seen or herd from Abbie please contact local authorities. Then a picture of me from 6th grade pops up, if looks nothing like me.

Becci brings me out my food and goes on her way. The picture is so old they'll never recognize me.

AUTHORS NOTE

Woah two updates in one day!!! Vote comment, and tell other people! Thanks💥